unhappy sexually

Relationship with your partner

unhappy sexually

Postby brittbritt82989 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:11 am

so I'm 26 and boyfriend is 34 and ever since we moved in we maybe have s*x 3 times a MONTH!!!!! I've tried talking to him about it and he just says it's stress or he's tired told me to go buy toys but idk it's not the same. idk what else to do. we only have s*x when he is in the mood I can't make him understand I got needs too!!!!
brittbritt82989

Re: unhappy sexually

Postby Rox123 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:11 am

How serious was the conversation. If he doesn't understand how serious the matter is to you he might not care to change.
Rox123

Postby BabycakesNinja » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:31 am

My fiance was/is kinda like that he's 32 I'm also 26 and come to find out my fiance has a thyroid issue. The thyroid controls literally everything!!!! Since it's been discovered he is taking medication to fix the issue and honestly his libido is picking up! Maybe your boy friend needs to go to a pcp and have an overall check up and see if maybe that is an issue for him. Its working for us now that he is taking thyroid medication. Plus there is also a history in his family for thyroid and prostate cancers. :) wish you luck
BabycakesNinja

Postby Beechic » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:58 am

Is he gay? Maybe on the down low? Ask and see.
Beechic

Postby Confused Lioness » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:50 pm

I have the same issue I'm 27 and my boyfriend is 38 and our s*x life isn't anything like it was b4 we moved in together. idk what more to do about it.
Confused Lioness

Postby brittbritt82989 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:37 am

Idk what else to do brought it back up tonight and of course all hell broke loose
brittbritt82989

Postby Rox123 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:14 pm

If he's making you feel bad for a basic human need you might want to consider moving on.
Rox123

Postby Malls » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:52 am

Me and my boyfriend had a similar problem, exept the circumstances were flipped (basically I started being lazy hehe). Well it was beggining to really frustrate him and it caused some other problems and gaps in communication. We sat down and talked about it, I knew I was being lazy but I honestly didnt think he cared that much and we talked it out and we've been working on it and not we're back to having s*x like we used to (well not as much as the honeymoon stage lol but atleast 5 times a week) if I really dont wanna have s*x, he respects that and we dont have s*x but when we do I make sure I do my part... Idk why I was like that to be honest because I like doing my part too, but whatever it was we talked it out and worked throught it. And if hes acting that way and shutting you down and being rude then thats not right. I was empathetic and understanding when my bf confronted me about it and thats how he should be with you! If not thats not fair and you dont deserve that!
Malls

Postby gul » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:34 pm

Have a talk n try to figure out what is the issue..if ur bf doesnt seems to knw the issue then its ok dnt press on it...i had been in the same situation years ago...it was vitamin and iron deficiency that was causing the drama so i wud say check tat out as well.
gul

Postby Vane » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:53 pm

I had a similar issue so I ended up cheating. If u love him try, if you try and he doesn't change you have to maybe move on because eventually it will lead to u cheating or being really unhappy. Talk to him and tell him how important it is to you. Also u can try to surprise him wear a sexy outfit. .I dusted my old Halloween school girl outfit put on high heels and make up and welcome him home like that. If he doesn't react to that maybe there is a deeper issue
Vane

Return to Adult Relationship