anyone having the some issues?

Everything about woman's health

anyone having the some issues?

Postby Anita136 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:33 pm

Hi, I cannot stop thinking about the possible causes of my irregular periods. Here is how it looks: I mostly have 21-25 days between periods which still is pretty normal. But also quite often my period decides to take a rest for 40 days. Last 2 months it had been regular but before that and right now, it is again about 40 days late. I would think my vagina retired if it had not been for those constant white discharges that smell pretty nice (healthy) no weird colors no pain just excessive discharge a few days (maybe just ovulation) but it continues even after that although much less and not so watery. I do have s%x, I workout regulary, I do have acne, my period bleeding lasts for 5 days and its not painful at all. Im often bloated, have gasses, rarely headaches ( recently i have had a very strong and painful one). But my period is soooo damn hard to predict! Could it be just hormonal imbalance? Ive been trying to go to my gyn but it seems I somehow always get my period on the date I scheduled my gyn visit hah. And i dont have cysts that much I know for sure. but I had kidney inflammation half a ywar ago could that be the reason? Before that I also used to have irregular periods they used to come every 15 days actually or late 40 like they do now. So it has been already a year my periods are messing around. Also im 18 years old.
Anita136

Re: anyone having the some issues?

Postby flopsy » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:55 am

Could be hormones...have you seen a doctor?
flopsy

Postby Anita136 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:51 pm

This morning i went to see my doctor and she really did sent me to check some blood and hormones. Hope everything will get on surface within the next 15 days! Thanks anyway.
Anita136

Postby bambie » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:31 pm

I am experiencing exactly the same thing right now. I have very irregular periods with short days inbetween and very long days. Currently i havnt seen my period in 50 days and i have the same discharges all healthy. December 2015 i had an inflammation of the bladder and after that my period hasnt been back. Right now i just want to wait and see if it comes back. Because i usually take drugs to make it come but i want to go natural this time.
bambie

Postby Anita136 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:16 am

Have you done any check ups with your doctor? My hormone test results will be next week, hope I will finally find out what is wrong. I would also take a second ultrasound (because the last one was a year ago). I have had also some pills because my period was 50 days late just like yours. Although i have never hade a bladder inflammation hm.. but did have kidney inflammation. My doctor said that the inflammation should not be the reason, blood tests are fine so... it has to be something down there. I will post my hormone results when they come in hope that this thread will help you or the others who are wondering about the possible reasons behind irregular periods.
Anita136

Postby ΩΩAgainstTHERulesΩΩ » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:16 am

It sounds to me like you may need to be on birth control...it will help your hormones stay regular. My sister in law has been on birth control since she started her period, and she is now 31.. She is very irregular and the BC helps.. It might end up being your reality. Really, only the doc can tell you whats up.. Ask her about BC and see what she says.. I dont think there is a specific "reason" for irregular periods for most women, I think its all about your genetic make up. Depending on the doc, most would say its perfectly normal not to have a period every month. The DEPO shot actually causes your period to stay away for 2-3 months(or longer, depending on the woman.)and then you bleed for 2 wks(again, depending on the woman..) and then nothing again for a few months. Everybody is different, but I would continue getting to the bottom of it for your own peace of mind..
ΩΩAgainstTHERulesΩΩ

Postby Sailor Moon » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:15 pm

I had the same problems since I was 16. My period wouldn't show from 1-5 months. I sorta miss those days lol. I've taken birth control once but only for a few months. It didn't do anything. Now my period is sorta like a clock work (unless I'm stressed out). In a way i guess it just wanted to change. I never questioned it. Neither did my Gyn. But the cramps are intense!!
Just don't stress about it. Take it as a blessing now that it's getting nicer out and bikini season is coming.
Sailor Moon

Postby Anita136 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:11 pm

Hi thank you all for sharing your experiences. My hormonal test show a slight increase (0,2-0,3 above average value) of male hormones (testosteron and androstendion). My friend who has polycystic ovary sindrome has even a bit higher values of those two as well as higher dhea-so4 (whtvr that is). Therefore, I still have no idea if I'm positive on PCOS.... and my doctor postponed my ultrasound so.. expect more updates hahah. Tgis thread someday could be a useful detailed help for women experiencing similar problems.
Anita136

Return to Woman Health