Uhm, implantation?

Could I be pregnant?

Uhm, implantation?

Postby Alwaysalex » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:03 pm

My period is usually always on time and a 35 day cycle. I just started light bleeding today and I'm on cd 27. Could this be some implantation? I've been TTC for months. I don't think I have any other signs except, I know my boobs have gotten bigger...lol another thing that's weird is that I usually get very mean with my pd, but I haven't been. Anybody got any thoughts?
Alwaysalex

Re: Uhm, implantation?

Postby Kenyademp » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:33 pm

If it stops today and there's no more for a week I say test. And I know some time during pregnancy boobs get a cup or 2 bigger but never at the very beginning before knowing. I know they get sore as hell and feel heavy but not bigger.. Try not to symptom spot. It'll drive you crazy.. First real sign of possible pregnancy is missed period of 7-14 days.
Kenyademp

Postby Alwaysalex » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:37 pm

Thanks. And I know. It's horrible how bad I am with symptom checking. I just try to hope like crazy that each month will be my month..
Alwaysalex

Postby Kenyademp » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:54 pm

Be patient. I know the feeling. Hubby and I were trying for 8 months and finally it happened. So don't worry. Go about your day. ️ GL to you
Kenyademp

Postby Alwaysalex » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:52 pm

Thanks. It's light today, looks like it's gonna stop. No cramps at all (which is unusual) my pd usually last anywhere from 3-4 days. So idk
Alwaysalex

Postby Kenyademp » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:16 pm

It might be your period. Implantation bleeding only last for a day or 2 and it's a light spotting. Not even enough to wear a pad.. But wait til it stops and to ease your mind take a test.
Kenyademp

Postby chelseamarie21 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:25 pm

Today this morning I got a pinkish orangish discharge. And it switched to bleeding through out the day. I'm 3 days early. And I was fertile and ovulating 2 weeks ago and used preseed for the first time. I'm wondering if there's a possibility that I'm pregnant and if I should test after bleeding?
chelseamarie21

Postby Kenyademp » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:49 pm

If your bleeding it seems like your period came 3 days early like you said..
Kenyademp

Postby chelseamarie21 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:33 am

I was wondering because someone also told me that you can still get your period even if your pregnant.
chelseamarie21

Postby Kenyademp » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:51 am

You can have some bleeding during pregnancy but not your period. Your period is basically your uterus lining if there is no fertilization.. So if you are pregnant you need that lining so that the fertilized egg can attach itself to the wall.. And when that happens some women experience some spotting. And in a few weeks after implantation has happened then your body creates a plug. Cervix is soft and closed and there's a plug.. So if your bleeding like it's your period then chances are you're on the period... 3 days early is perfectly normal.. Even being a week late is normal.. But if you feel that you are test so that you can know for sure.
Kenyademp

Next

Return to Could I be pregnant?