Reusable Menstrual Products

Menstrual health

Reusable Menstrual Products

Postby Luna Aria » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:19 am

Anybody else use RUMPs? I just found out about them last month after my period and right now I'm on it and I got to use my menstrual cup for the first time and my cloth pads and I have to say that I love it! I will never go back to disposables! This is the first happy period that I have ever had...also if I can do a small part in helping the earth by not contributing waste with disposable pads and tampons then that is great! How is everyone else's experiences with RUMPs?
Luna Aria

Re: Reusable Menstrual Products

Postby FUNNY BUNNY » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:21 am

Ahh i would love to try it. Where can i get it?
FUNNY BUNNY

Postby Luna Aria » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:22 am

Which one's? Menstrual cups or cloth pads?
Luna Aria

Postby FUNNY BUNNY » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:28 am

Both!
FUNNY BUNNY

Postby Luna Aria » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:37 am

Well there are many brands of cups...the one I have is the eva cup and it is my first cup...so far I don't think I will have to invest in another one because I am satisfied with that one...as for the cloth pads I buy them on etsy...they are all made by hand by women
Luna Aria

Postby FUNNY BUNNY » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:44 am

Thank you so much for the info. I will definitely check them out. I just have one question. is it true that the smell goes away with these products?

Thanx in Advance.
FUNNY BUNNY

Postby Luna Aria » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:48 am

Well so far I have not smelled that ugly stench that you get when you wear a disposable pad after a couple of hours but this is my first day using them so I'll be sure by the end of my period
Luna Aria

Postby Mercy Nhlanhla » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:39 am

Hello, this sounds very interesting. It's the first am hearing of RUMPs. How good and comfortable are they?
Mercy Nhlanhla

Postby Luna Aria » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:01 am

I find them super comfortable...I use the ones that are cotton topped and I felt pretty dry...I was a bit nervous last night as it was my first night using a cloth pad but it didn't leak nor did I get stained which I usually do on my heavy days...I was really suprised at how better it was than the disposables...the cup I don't even feel if it is inserted right...it is a bit tricky to get open but just like tampons it takes time to get used to it...so far I am happy that I switched to RUMPs
Luna Aria

Postby Mercy Nhlanhla » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:20 am

Am very interested, disposables can be sticky sometimes and that smell too... your review is inspiring...
Mercy Nhlanhla

Next

Return to Menstrual health