Public, Private, Home schooling

Public, Private, Home schooling

Postby Mexi_mexi » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:11 am

So ive been thinking alot of how public school really isnt for me .. And i tend to skip alot cause i have nothing to wear .. I wanna finish this semester in public school but want to enter in private school or homeschooling next year i just dont know which is better or should i just finish all 4 years of High School in a public school?
Mexi_mexi

Re: Public, Private, Home schooling

Postby mommy cass » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:20 am

You dont go to school cause you cant find something to wear?....sillyest thing ive ever heard....thats a terrible excuse..lol...talk to your mom about it and see what she thinks..good luck hun:)
mommy cass

Postby Mexi_mexi » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:34 am

Theirs other reasons but im not gonna say what they are .. I just put one out their .. Yea its silly but High School is pretty tough with people judging on the way you dress .. But really i just wantedto know what school would people recommend me to cause ive never transferred or moved schools before . Only when i like passed grade obviously
Mexi_mexi

Postby musicover » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:53 am

Mexi honey, LIFE itself is very tough with people judging your everything- from dressing sense to manners to streetsmartness".
I advice youvto stay in public school. You leaen what world is when your friends and classmates play games, trouble each other, have politics between them and roam .
Love,
Lizzie :)
musicover

Postby lishakitty810 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:13 pm

I was kind of in the same shoes. I hated public school because of people. I have anger issues so being around people that were acting like idiots and jerks. I was bullied alot, though I was able to ignore it I still got angry. So I do online school. And I like it but then again I miss seeing my friends, getting out of the house, and choir. And I don't wanna miss my senior prom or the boat trip the seniors get. But I am still undecided if ima go back next year or continue doing online.
lishakitty810

Postby musicover » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:18 pm

I really advice all of you to go and experience te world. Yes. People are jerks. Everybody has problems.
In life, this is the only way you'll learn.
And I'm afraid that you people must not miss any such thingand emotion and behaviour that one learns in highschool.

Read Enid Blyton's Naughtiest girl series. There you learn how public and social interactions make a difference in your life!

Hope you take the right decision. Take care both of you.
Love,
musicover

Postby RightHere » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:43 pm

right, im gonna be very steroetypical here or simply say what most people would think.
people think:
if your home schooled - your awkward, have a minimal social life etc
if you attend a private school - your stuck up, rich, snobby and boastfull.

i know its not always the case but its the stereotype.

i have always atteneded public schools, but its easier for me because i have a uniform.
i agree with @mommycass that its silly to want to move because you have no clothes.
but i also agree with you (OP) that high school is tough and you do get judged. but why the hell should you care?? thats what the people want you to do. bullies want to belittle you, feel of higher authority to you, hurt you.
in the future you will rgret SO much if you care what they say. you will regret it SO much. because you will realise that people who judge you or bully you or comment nastily on you, are a waste of time and breath. they have no life if they enjoy bullying people.
you should never care if people are going to judge you. because it will make no difference to who you are.
so dont worry about 'judgy people' or that crap.

you can buy clothes.
"i dont have money"
get a job
"i have no time"
make time.

dont make excuses for yourself :)

so i would suggest staying put
RightHere :)
RightHere

Postby musicover » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:28 pm

Haha.... Well Said @RightHere!
Love,
musicover

Postby RightHere » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:22 pm

musicover wrote:Haha.... Well Said @RightHere!

thankyou.
but it genuinly upsets me when people are worried about being judged. i used to be that person and now, i regret it loads because i realise, that theyre just words and though they hurt now, youll think yourself a fool in the future for letting it affect yous!
I know... I was the same. Until now, that I have a crush, who really really likes me, my bf used to make me feel like a loser.
Now I know, that I am also good. Not ugly, not dumb, not unwanted and not a waste.
These r what my bf used to call me :/
RightHere :)
RightHere

Postby LooLoo13 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:31 pm

I'm homeschooled and I get out allot I mean it's not like I live in a bubble I me and my friends hang out at church at the park,the mall and on Skype or we text each other and when my school is Elizabeth Anne Seton Home Study and they have allot of dances they about 3 or 4 dances a year and they field trips and they have park day where u go to the park and allot of kids are there and all my friends are in highschool except for two of em but there's allot of people u meet and they're really nice and you're not exposed all that crap in public schools...and u don't have to sit in the room for 8 hours...u can be done by lunch time if u wake up early and don't have any distractions... Allot of people think we just sit in the house all day we live in bubbles and don't have lives well that's NOT true watch 7 LIES ABOUT HOMESCHOOLERS on YouTubeiit's so true what he says in the video...If you're homeschooled people try to make u want to go public school they say "why don't u go to 'NORMAL'school?" Sometimes people say that just to be mean or they're jealous or...they don't understand why u want to be homeschooled... So I'm just saying being Homeschooled is not such a bad thing it's allot of work but it's with it they proved that homeschooled students r smarter than public school students so that made me even happier being homeschooled I never liked it until now because you're smarter than public school
LooLoo13

Next

Return to Teen Social