Two lines but negative on Clear blue?

Try to conceive, I really want a baby!

Two lines but negative on Clear blue?

Postby Becca19 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:07 am

Hi all, I took a cheap dipping stick HCG test this morning and it had a faint line which has never happened before. I'd already thrown my sample away though as I wasn't expecting it to be positive as I'm having period symptoms and am due on tomorrow.

So a couple of hours later (second wee of the day) I took a FRER and had the below result:

https://ibb.co/4W9HNFh

But the digital clear blue that I dipped into the same sample was negative. Is the above definitely a positive? I know it's a faint line but I can definitely see it.

Thanks for any help :)
Becca19

Re: Two lines but negative on Clear blue?

Postby kaity_ » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:40 am

It's very very faint but I can see it. I woule say take another test in a few days that double check it
kaity_

Postby Allie88 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:55 pm

Looks faint but its there, and tbh its not that faint either. cb is not as sensitive, so wait 48 hours and do again, should get darker

I didnt use cb or frer till after i would get stronger lines on cheapies...main reason cheapies are less sensitive so you are less likely to get you hopes up on evap lines especially when they do get darker after a day or few
Allie88

Postby Kbauti11 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:19 pm

I’m still in the doing the deed part of this month but have clear blue when the time comes. I like your recommendation in using cheap tests first, any you recommend or any kind is fine?

Good luck to you on your pregnancy!
Kbauti11

Postby Becca19 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:20 pm

Thanks both! It looks fainter in the pic than in real life but it was hard to get lighting to show it.

Going to give it a few days and test again then do a digital next weekend if AF still doesn't show up.
Becca19

Postby Kbauti11 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:23 pm

Becca19 wrote:Thanks both! It looks fainter in the pic than in real life but it was hard to get lighting to show it.

Going to give it a few days and test again then do a digital next weekend if AF still doesn't show up.

I definitely see the line! My fingers are crossed for you!
Kbauti11

Postby KE20 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:46 pm

Digital are not as sensitive. Definitely re test in two days. Or day you expect af. Good luck :-) x
KE20

Return to TTC(Try to conceive)