Why do I feel pregnant??!!!

Could I be pregnant?

Why do I feel pregnant??!!!

Postby Sephine7072 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:39 pm

I haven't had s*x since early April and I've had my periods since then. As a matter of fact my next period is in 4 days time. But since may I've not been feeling normal. I've been having funny feelings in my abdomen.
I've been bloated for a long time now and it looks like I have a baby bump. My waist line used to be 28" but now it's 32" and everyone has started noticing.
I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. I'm really confused
Sephine7072

Re: Why do I feel pregnant??!!!

Postby kaity_ » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:26 pm

Hi! Maybe you should try going to the doctor's and getting a blood pregnancy test.
kaity_

Postby Sephine7072 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:31 pm

Oh mine!
I'll have to go to the hospital soon then. But do you think it might be pregnancy or something else cos I'm having my normal pms and I haven't missed a Peri
Sephine7072

Postby kaity_ » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:18 pm

So first was it unprotected? And then were your periods in time and usual or was it lighter like spotting? Cuz then if it was diff you might be pregnant tho I might go to the doctor anyway just to make sure everything is good if your size has randomly grown just to check
kaity_

Postby Sephine7072 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:22 am

Yes it was unprotected but he did withdraw and didn't finish inside me and more so it was 5 days to my period then(low chances getting pregnant).
There was no difference what so ever in the size and consistency of my flow(both April and May I had a heavy flow) but I was 5days late for my May period (I was really stressed out prior my due date maybe that was what changed my cycle).
Its 3days to my expected period and I think I'm having the usual pms( my breasts are now full and tender, I have little breakout,and my tummy is bloated!)
PS. I have not had any pregnancy symptoms since(I didn't miss my last period, it only came 5 days later)
Sephine7072

Postby kaity_ » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:39 am

So the only thing would be pre c*m which can get you pregnant whether he withdraws or not. but Since you've had your periods normally I would say your safe. Maybe check just in case tho
kaity_

Postby Sephine7072 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:03 am

Thanks a lot for always replying me... I really appreciate it when you give me a very convincing response. Thank you
Sephine7072

Postby kaity_ » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:50 am

Of course! I hope everything works out for you! :)
kaity_

Postby Allie88 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:57 pm

Sephine7072 wrote:Yes it was unprotected but he did withdraw and didn't finish inside me and more so it was 5 days to my period then(low chances getting pregnant).
There was no difference what so ever in the size and consistency of my flow(both April and May I had a heavy flow) but I was 5days late for my May period (I was really stressed out prior my due date maybe that was what changed my cycle).
Its 3days to my expected period and I think I'm having the usual pms( my breasts are now full and tender, I have little breakout,and my tummy is bloated!)
PS. I have not had any pregnancy symptoms since(I didn't miss my last period, it only came 5 days later)

Yeah, you're not pregnant. Spotting in pregnancy is definitely not like a period and it wont be every month, it will be random all over the place sometime after your missed period - if you were to spot at all, and it would normally be just that - spotting. In pregnancy women may spot for a week a week after missed period, or they may spot for the entire month or 1st trimester on and off - it wouldn't be coming on a schedule. Actual bleeding in pregnancy is also very different from a period. There would be no pms for either, and you could be bleeding what you might think was mid cycle and it wouldve lasted 5-10 days and you would be seeing a doc at that point am assuming cause it would freak you out. Most common misconception between these all is that people dont track their periods and when they see something they just discard as "aye, thats period". But if you're tracking and you were getting your periods on schedule - they were your periods especially if they are with same symptoms, same consistency etc.

Re bloating - it could be that you got some kind of an intestinal infection - those can happen and cause quite a bit of discomfort, like bloating, gas, pain, cramps...

In terms of pull out - its never safe to have unsafe s*x. Pull out is not safe and theres no such thing as safe or safer days. It can happen anytime really and sperm lives upto 5 days anyway so its kinda like you're spinning a wheel every-time and one time you can land on a jackpot.

There are other conditions that can cause your symptoms, do you feel pain with s*x? Have your periods become more painful? Are there more clots on your pad during periods? When was a last time a gyno did an examination etc? It could be a cyst, it could be an infection (not necessarily an std, you can get other infections there like PID) - so best bet, if you are concerned, something doesn't feel right down there - make an appointment with a gyno and have everything checked out.
Allie88

Postby Sephine7072 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:44 pm

Wow!!! Thank Allie
I'm so so pleased with your detailed explanation for all my symptoms.
I usually get clots during my period. I've also had some gas issues recently but I was prescribed Boscopan and antacid. I've never visited a gynecologist and I'll go back to my doctor to re-examine me.
Thanks a million!
Sephine7072

Next

Return to Could I be pregnant?