Myth or Fact?

Menstrual health

Myth or Fact?

Postby Loc89 » Sun May 23, 2021 4:45 am

Is it true to relieve the pain on the period that the penetration should be done? I was told by a friend but I have never done that. My bf has never done s*x during period and I myself feel weird to do it.

Usually I only consume non-fat dietary and drink more water. If the pain is awful,I take a painkiller.
Loc89

Re: Myth or Fact?

Postby Caligirl89 » Sun May 23, 2021 5:25 am

s*x does help with cramps. I forget the reason though. I know s*x helps with my cramps. Orgasms help with my period pain. My boyfriend loves period s*x. He actually prefers period s*x as that when he cums in me. Before my current amazing and wonderful boyfriend, my exes did not like period s*x. I used to be against it as I found it gross and messy. One of my exs did not want to see me (we lived apart, I live with my current boyfriend) while I was on my period as period blood makes him vomit. I saw that first hand.
Caligirl89

Postby Loc89 » Sun May 23, 2021 1:23 pm

Caligirl89 wrote:s*x does help with cramps. I forget the reason though. I know s*x helps with my cramps. Orgasms help with my period pain. My boyfriend loves period s*x. He actually prefers period s*x as that when he cums in me. Before my current amazing and wonderful boyfriend, my exes did not like period s*x. I used to be against it as I found it gross and messy. One of my exs did not want to see me (we lived apart, I live with my current boyfriend) while I was on my period as period blood makes him vomit. I saw that first hand.

I see..then,do you do it regularly during period and does your bf use condom?was it weird in your first time of doing sex-during-period?
Loc89

Postby Caligirl89 » Sun May 23, 2021 8:39 pm

Loc89 wrote:
Caligirl89 wrote:s*x does help with cramps. I forget the reason though. I know s*x helps with my cramps. Orgasms help with my period pain. My boyfriend loves period s*x. He actually prefers period s*x as that when he cums in me. Before my current amazing and wonderful boyfriend, my exes did not like period s*x. I used to be against it as I found it gross and messy. One of my exs did not want to see me (we lived apart, I live with my current boyfriend) while I was on my period as period blood makes him vomit. I saw that first hand.

I see..then,do you do it regularly during period and does your bf use condom?was it weird in your first time of doing sex-during-period?

For the most part, we do have s*x on my period. We always have unprotected s*x. He pulls out the majority of the time. I get embrassed with period s*x as it gets all over him and the mattress.
He is cool about it. He is so wonderful and awesome.
Caligirl89

Postby Loc89 » Mon May 24, 2021 2:08 am

Caligirl89 wrote:
Loc89 wrote:

For the most part, we do have s*x on my period. We always have unprotected s*x. He pulls out the majority of the time. I get embrassed with period s*x as it gets all over him and the mattress.
He is cool about it. He is so wonderful and awesome.

Ah,okay. Did you firstly ask him whether it's okay to have it during your period or just do it when you both want it?

Mine,he has never asked before so I don't know if he is into it or not. Plus I still feel weird of the idea of s*x on period. But don't know if later I do some readings about it and have some sharing from others, we may consider to have s*x when I have my period.
Loc89

Postby Kamalama » Mon May 24, 2021 6:31 pm

We have s*x during my period not on the first day when the flow is too much... put a towel down and just get on with it no big deal. Just ask him and if he's fine with it for it. It does help with cramping and it actually feels really good :)
Kamalama

Postby Caligirl89 » Tue May 25, 2021 1:57 am

I forgot how the whole period s*x thing came up. I think it was him as he had mentioned to me about having s*x with ex girlfriends and them getting their period started after they were done with s*x. I have stronger orgasms with period s*x.
Caligirl89

Postby Loc89 » Tue May 25, 2021 5:39 pm

Ah okay,so it is not on the first day of the period to do also it can stimulate to start the period as well. Got it,thank you Kamalama and Caligirl for sharing your experience.

I might try to talk to him about it some time later to know if he's okay with it,and I myself to consider to have it as well or not. If it does help with the cramps then maybe it is worth to try. Thanks again for you two!🙂
Loc89

Postby Kamalama » Tue May 25, 2021 6:25 pm

:)
Kamalama

Return to Menstrual health