Bacteria vaginosis

Menstrual health

Bacteria vaginosis

Postby Khimpot_24 » Fri May 21, 2021 12:51 pm

anyone can experienced bacteria vaginosis? How does it feel?
Khimpot_24

Re: Bacteria vaginosis

Postby Devi01 » Fri May 21, 2021 1:43 pm

Are you asking to see whether you have it or not? I’m unsure if I’ve had it personally, though i have been treated for it before as my thrush was very difficult to treat so the doctor tried other medications. I think it’s best if you do a quick google search about the symptoms to see if they match up fir you personally, otherwise go see a doctor, super important you don’t put anything down there unless you’re sure it’s correct in case you do yourself harm.

Otherwise depending on where you live, pharmacies usually have self test boxes you can buy to see roughly what sort of infection you have.
Devi01

Postby Kamalama » Fri May 21, 2021 2:26 pm

It's not so much the feeling it's the smell and the discharge, you'll know you have it the discharge smells like rotting fish.
Kamalama

Postby Sealey » Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:50 pm

Devi01 wrote:Are you asking to see whether you have it or not? I’m unsure if I’ve had it personally, though i have been treated for it before as my thrush was very difficult to treat so the doctor tried other medications. I think it’s best if you do a quick google search about the symptoms to see if they match up fir you personally, otherwise go see a doctor, super important you don’t put anything down there unless you’re sure it’s correct in case you do yourself harm.

Otherwise depending on where you live, pharmacies usually have self test boxes you can buy to see roughly what sort of infection you have.

Hi, did the thrush go away with the treatment for bacterial vaginosis? I currently have a thrush and cannot get rid of it. I am waiting for the doctor appointment and I'm trying other solutions meanwhile, but nothing works and I'm desperate 😭
Sealey

Postby Kamalama » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:21 pm

Sealey wrote:
Devi01 wrote:Are you asking to see whether you have it or not? I’m unsure if I’ve had it personally, though i have been treated for it before as my thrush was very difficult to treat so the doctor tried other medications. I think it’s best if you do a quick google search about the symptoms to see if they match up fir you personally, otherwise go see a doctor, super important you don’t put anything down there unless you’re sure it’s correct in case you do yourself harm.

Hi, did the thrush go away with the treatment for bacterial vaginosis? I currently have a thrush and cannot get rid of it. I am waiting for the doctor appointment and I'm trying other solutions meanwhile, but nothing works and I'm desperate 😭

Thrush doesnt go away with BV treatment and vice versa, what have you tried? Apple cider vinegar baths work for me, take regular oral capsules that contain lactobacilli to combat thrush also you can apply yoghurt that contains lactobacillus to your vulva for external relief ...I sympathize it's a nightmare.
Kamalama

Postby Sealey » Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:02 pm

Kamalama wrote:
Sealey wrote:

Thrush doesnt go away with BV treatment and vice versa, what have you tried? Apple cider vinegar baths work for me, take regular oral capsules that contain lactobacilli to combat thrush also you can apply yoghurt that contains lactobacillus to your vulva for external relief ...I sympathize it's a nightmare.

I drink a small spoon of apple cider vinegar every morning. I take probiotics twice a day. I got over the counter medicine (canesten) but it didn't work. I finally got to the doctor yesterday and he prescribed fluconaozole (it's a single dose tablet, it's supposed to go away very quickly after that) but now, 24 after the pill it's still the same. I don't eat sugar at all, only fruit in the morning (I choose fruit with lower content of sugar) and other carbs in very small amount (I don't eat bread at all, sometimes I eat a piece of a potato or a bit of rice, buckwheat, quinoa). I'm desperate 😭 I already went through a complete anti candida diet once and it was a nightmare and I lost lots of weight. If I loose more I'll look like a skeleton 😭
Sealey

Postby Kamalama » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:40 am

Give the fluconazole time to work it will take a couple of days. I do suffer from it more than I should, but I have a friend who had it constantly too so bad her lymph in her groin is swollen. What about your clothes? Wearing cotton underwear and keeping clothes loose. Vagisil cream is really good for taking the itch out the area too. I don't know where you live but I took capsules called bio kult candea and they are really good.
Kamalama

Postby Kamalama » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:43 am

Also I've tried tea tree oil on a pad and wear it to take the itch out...you smell like a medicine cabinet but who cares. I know what it's like it drives you mad I don't think there's much I haven't tried..
Kamalama

Postby Sealey » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:13 pm

Kamalama wrote:Also I've tried tea tree oil on a pad and wear it to take the itch out...you smell like a medicine cabinet but who cares. I know what it's like it drives you mad I don't think there's much I haven't tried..

Exactly, it's driving me mad... it's not crazy itchy, but there is constant pulsing 😔 I wish it was at least a bit better after the fluconaozole... I will give it few more days. I have an intimate spray called Topida, it contains tee tree oil and some other oils and I find it pleasant but not healing. I only wear cotton, I even use cotton pads for my periods and they are great. I'm going to check the Vagisil cream, maybe it could bring me some relief at least. I have exactly those bio kult candea probiotics, taking them daily.

Thank you so much for your support. I really appreciate it.
Sealey

Postby Kamalama » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:27 pm

You're welcome :) hopefully the fluconazole kicks in soon. I read you sometimes need more than one of them for a bad case of thrush. I'm in the UK you can buy them online for only a couple of £, I keep them in the house just incase.
Kamalama

Next

Return to Menstrual health