PLEASE, I NEED AN ANSWER

Could I be pregnant?

PLEASE, I NEED AN ANSWER

Postby Monzal » Wed May 12, 2021 4:21 am

Hi, I'm worried about if I could be pregnant. This Sunday, while I had sexual intercourse,the condom accidentally broke, that day was my seventh day with my birth control pills, but it was supposed to be the 7th day at night, and this happened in the morning. This tablet I couldn't start right in the first day of my period so i had to start a few (3 days after my period ended) days later. I'm in my fertile days so I'm worried about if I can get pregnant. I always take my tablets right, btw. Please help me! 😭😭😭
Monzal

Re: PLEASE, I NEED AN ANSWER

Postby cottoncandygirl » Wed May 12, 2021 5:23 am

I took birth control for two years. I am positive that after the first couple days of starting birth control you are protected. Taking all of that into consideration and that you are diligent in taking your pill every day I would say try a pregnancy test a week or two after the date you had ... In case you are still concerned, but you did say it broke so I would then ask you did he pull out or did you continue. Even though that method is not 100% it definitely lessens the possibility of pregnancy.
cottoncandygirl

Postby Krisgee » Wed May 12, 2021 6:10 am

So, I had an unprotected intercourse on the 6th of May an my period ended on the 3rd of May. I did take pills after the intercourse though but I noticed to like have blood like my period started again on the 11th. Please what could be the possible outcome?
Krisgee

Postby Monzal » Wed May 12, 2021 3:09 pm

cottoncandygirl wrote:I took birth control for two years. I am positive that after the first couple days of starting birth control you are protected. Taking all of that into consideration and that you are diligent in taking your pill every day I would say try a pregnancy test a week or two after the date you had ... In case you are still concerned, but you did say it broke so I would then ask you did he pull out or did you continue. Even though that method is not 100% it definitely lessens the possibility of pregnancy.

Yes, he did pull out immediately, but unfortunately it was too late. :(
Monzal

Return to Could I be pregnant?