i feel so anxious

Could I be pregnant?

i feel so anxious

Postby LRK » Wed May 05, 2021 7:11 am

i’m 5 days late now and the last s*x is april 14 which is my low chance of getting pregnant, we also used 2 method of protection: condom and withdrawal. But i’m anxious right now cause my period is late and no sign of period but i feel little bit of cramps. what to do?
LRK

Re: i feel so anxious

Postby GloryS » Wed May 05, 2021 8:12 am

If you did not have unprotected s*x, and using condom = protection, then you are fine. Not pregnant. Calm down, period can get late for few days because of other reasons, such like stress, new diet, illness, cycle changes etc.
GloryS

Postby LRK » Wed May 05, 2021 9:36 am

thanks for the advice. actually its our first time doing it. we are so carefully when doing it. But I still cant stop being so anxious about my period. i know that i’m really stressed right now but am i too stressed that it causes this much?? our country doesn’t really teaches s*x ed like they think that one lesson is enough knowledge for us. now i just think that s*x is a really bad thing to do even tho i know its just a part of human nature. I just really want advice or remedies to solve this problem. its not that i don’t want to be pregnant, its just that i’m not really ready for it. thank you for answering.
LRK

Postby ksendzitza » Wed May 05, 2021 10:23 am

Oh first time can kind of mess up your period.When i had my first time my period was late for like a week and only lasted 3 days. Don't worry, if u used condom right there shouldn't be any problem.
ksendzitza

Return to Could I be pregnant?