Is it possible to just know

Try to conceive, I really want a baby!

Is it possible to just know

Postby Pwinny » Sat May 01, 2021 11:40 am

Hey guys, i have been ttc for 3 months and currently 3dpo. My husband and I just have a feeling that this month is our month, I feel different and I don’t know ....I just feel that I have been successful (as long as implantation goes well).
Is it possible to just know you are?
We already have 2 beautiful girls and they were both conceived on our second month of trying but my youngest is about to turn 9 so i just can’t remember any feelings from back then.
Anyway I have everything crossed that this is our month!!
Pwinny

Re: Is it possible to just know

Postby HimuraMai » Sat May 01, 2021 6:55 pm

Some people swear that they can, and maybe they can, but it hasn't been scientifically proven, nor do all women just know. So my answer is technically no, but you might be able to, and if you think you are treat yourself as if you are. Avoiding soft cheeses, coffees, taking folic. You know the drill.
HimuraMai

Postby Emeraldbi » Sat May 01, 2021 9:33 pm

Pwinny wrote:Hey guys, i have been ttc for 3 months and currently 3dpo. My husband and I just have a feeling that this month is our month, I feel different and I don’t know ....I just feel that I have been successful (as long as implantation goes well).
We already have 2 beautiful girls and they were both conceived on our second month of trying but my youngest is about to turn 9 so i just can’t remember any feelings from back then.

Hi, it’s my first month trying but I feel the same as you and I’m also 3dpo so we’re on the tww together. We have a little two year old boy. Hubby wants a girl this time 😊 .
Emeraldbi

Postby Pwinny » Sun May 02, 2021 1:38 am

We are on this journey together! It will be interesting to see if our feelings are correct in the coming weeks 🥰
Pwinny

Postby LollipopMom2 » Sun May 02, 2021 2:39 am

I truly believe so. My first three pregnancies I knew ( the first ended in miscarriage- and I had a bad feeling the whole time) and now this time- I knew- like way before a missed period I had this intuition that I was. Low and behold- one day late and BFP!
LollipopMom2

Postby Pwinny » Sun May 02, 2021 3:07 am

LollipopMom2 wrote:I truly believe so. My first three pregnancies I knew ( the first ended in miscarriage- and I had a bad feeling the whole time) and now this time- I knew- like way before a missed period I had this intuition that I was. Low and behold- one day late and BFP!

That gives me hope! I am very in tune with my body so let’s see. I’m 4dpo, hurry up the last 10 days!!
Pwinny

Postby annabella86 » Sun May 02, 2021 6:32 am

If your sensitive you can feel yourself ovulate (pain) and some women say they feel the fertilisation (pinching in the pelvis area after fertilisation) and then the implementation, pain on one side, some people get side effects quite quickly, I know with my second pregnancy I was soooo tired and getting cravings a week after ovulation & same for two other pregnancies that didn’t go to term, trust your body, good luck.
annabella86

Postby Emeraldbi » Mon May 03, 2021 11:16 am

Pwinny wrote:
LollipopMom2 wrote:I truly believe so. My first three pregnancies I knew ( the first ended in miscarriage- and I had a bad feeling the whole time) and now this time- I knew- like way before a missed period I had this intuition that I was. Low and behold- one day late and BFP!

Lol, I know right
Emeraldbi

Postby MixedCouple » Tue May 04, 2021 10:57 am

Pwinny wrote:Hey guys, i have been ttc for 3 months and currently 3dpo. My husband and I just have a feeling that this month is our month, I feel different and I don’t know ....I just feel that I have been successful (as long as implantation goes well).

I did thats why I tested 1 day before AF at 12DPO. I woke up at 6am eyes shot open and the first thought was "I'm pregnant". Did a test and bam!
MixedCouple

Postby KE20 » Tue May 04, 2021 8:35 pm

I so believe some of us woman just know.. everything crossed for you 😊
KE20

Next

Return to TTC(Try to conceive)