Mom / mental health i guess

Mom / mental health i guess

Postby Kearstenk » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:34 pm

My mom told me that she would take me to get a cartilage earring when we got our stimulus because my ear kept getting infected. This was almost a month ago. Yesterday I asked if she could take me and she said no because when my dad got home from work she had to make dinner. But when my dad came home she went to run an errand for my aunt after she had told me no. My mom told me that she didn't want to go where I wanted to go which was the tattoo shop to get a new earring. Today she said she would take me after she got home from giving something to someone. She took a little over 3 hours. When she got home she said she took that long on purpose. She just left again to do something else. She really doesn't care about how I feel. She only cares how she feels. She also had told me awhile ago that she would help me sell my clothes. She hasn't done that. Instead she's selling her own things. Everytime she goes out she takes as long as she can. And her excuse is she needs alone time. But I stay at home alone everyday watching her baby. Raising her baby. Cleaning the house. Making sure my brother is doing what he's supposed to be. But I never complain. And when I ask her to take me somewhere its all about how she feels. But I literally raise her children and make sure the house is clean and on top of that do my homework. I'm literally giving up my teenage years. I can't even be a normal 14 year old because I have the responsibility of an adult. And when I complain both my parents tell me I'm fine and that I'm being dramatic and they had it way worse when they were kids. But everyday I cry. Everyday I'm hurting. Heartbroken. I dont know what to do anymore. I dont even have contact with anyone. And im at home all the time. I cant take it anymore.
Kearstenk

Re: Mom / mental health i guess

Postby cacahuate86 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:19 am

Why can't you do these things by yourself? Do you really need your mom to buy an earring at 14?
Sapere aude
cacahuate86

Postby Kearstenk » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:13 pm

I dont live in the city. Or near any shops or stores. I'm a couple miles away from the city where I live.
Kearstenk

Postby Machsky_yt » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:01 pm

I know how you feel ask your dad maybe he can help if my mom doesn't help my dad does
Machsky_yt

Postby cacahuate86 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:03 pm

Or take your bike.
Or the bus.
Sapere aude
cacahuate86

Postby Livy » Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:21 pm

I think you should report this to child services. I just hope you can solve this problem. I really wish I could help you but I’m only 12.
Livy

Postby cacahuate86 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:31 pm

She should report to child services that her mom is too busy to go to the mall with her?
They'll laugh in her face!
Sapere aude
cacahuate86

Postby Sunshine Lover » Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:51 pm

Livy wrote:I think you should report this to child services. I just hope you can solve this problem. I really wish I could help you but I’m only 12.

You are too young to be on the forum. You have to be 13.
Sunshine Lover

Postby Kearstenk » Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:52 pm

I cant take the bus. Thats being too exposed to the coronavirus. We also don't have busses where I live.
Kearstenk

Postby Kearstenk » Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:53 pm

cacahuate86 wrote:She should report to child services that her mom is too busy to go to the mall with her?
They'll laugh in her face!

Your completely ignoring everything I said and I recommend you read my other posts too.
Kearstenk

Next

Return to Relationship with Parents