My first time - should I do something different next time??

Teen health

My first time - should I do something different next time??

Postby AmandaG735 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:28 am

Hi! So I'm 15 and although I might be really young I lost my virginity last night. I feel like I should do something different next time but I don't know what. I live with my dad and uncle but they don't know about because they don't want me to have a boyfriend. My and my boyfriend have been dating for 4 years now and only broke up once due to me moving in with my mom temporarily. I don't know how to explain it but I feel like I should've done something different. He was at my place from about 11 PM to around 2AM. And we, as people my age say, "did the nasty" for around 3 hours. I was a Virgin before this and he wasn't, which I knew about. He did use a condom, I made sure of that. I'm not going to go into anymore detail for those who are slightly squeamish. Does anyone have any advice for me? Or if you'd just like to comment on anything. It'd be very much appreciated. I don't take kindly to any kind of shaming so please keep those thoughts to your self. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and responding if you did. Have a good night or day!

-A 15 year old in need of some advice.
AmandaG735

Re: My first time - should I do something different next tim

Postby ravenwhite06 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:47 am

Hi I am also 15 I am still a virgin. I believe it's best to wait for marriage to have s*x because knowing that the man you are truly In love with is the only one that has been inside you. So dont make yourself regret it just try your hardest to hold on to him
ravenwhite06

Postby ravenwhite06 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:48 am

Let me know if you need anything
ravenwhite06

Postby Strawberry123 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:54 am

I really don't understand what you mean when you say you think you should do something different next time? Are you looking for s*x tips? (No-one is going to give s*x tips to a child)

If you've been together for 4 years and he wasn't a virgin, does that mean he has had s*x with someone else during your relationship? Or is he significantly older?

ravenwhite06 wrote:Hi I am also 15 I am still a virgin. I believe it's best to wait for marriage to have s*x because knowing that the man you are truly In love with is the only one that has been inside you. So dont make yourself regret it just try your hardest to hold on to him

"don't regret, just try to hold onto him"? She's 15. There is a very good chance that this is not the guy she will marry (if she even wants marriage when she's older) Just because YOU don't believe in s*x before marriage doesnt mean you can try and tell someone to stick with the person they've had s*x with for the rest of their lives.
Strawberry123

Postby AmandaG735 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:12 pm

Strawberry123 wrote:I really don't understand what you mean when you say you think you should do something different next time? Are you looking for s*x tips? (No-one is going to give s*x tips to a child)

If you've been together for 4 years and he wasn't a virgin, does that mean he has had s*x with someone else during your relationship? Or is he significantly older?

ravenwhite06 wrote:Hi I am also 15 I am still a virgin. I believe it's best to wait for marriage to have s*x because knowing that the man you are truly In love with is the only one that has been inside you. So dont make yourself regret it just try your hardest to hold on to him

"don't regret, just try to hold onto him"? She's 15. There is a very good chance that this is not the guy she will marry (if she even wants marriage when she's older) Just because YOU don't believe in s*x before marriage doesnt mean you can try and tell someone to stick with the person they've had s*x with for the rest of their lives.

Hi! I don't know how old you are, but I'm not looking for tips or anything just kinda curious of everyone's opinions. Me and my boyfriend are both 15, the only difference is he's a freshman and I'm a sophomore. We're the same age we're only in different grades since he was born in November of 2004 and I was born in June 2005. Also, We'd taken a break during 8th grade because I had to move for a year due to a tragic and traumatic event that I'd rather not get into. During the break we'd agreed to see other people. I didn't date anyone else since I was diagnosed with depression during that year and didn't talk to anyone, though my Dr. says I seem a lot happier now and I don't need my depression medication anymore.

As for your response to the other girl that commented I do hope to marry eventually when I find the right person, however the girl may have been raised as a Christian. You never know. I understand, at least I believe, you where standing up for me but I'd prefer you not to. I went to a Catholic school for 3 years before I was moved to public school when my mom remarried.

I thank you for your response by the way. I hope you have a good day!
AmandaG735

Postby Strawberry123 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:14 pm

Maybe I'm being dense but I still don't understand what advice you're looking for?

As for the other poster being a Christian, I really don't GAF. Her advice is outdated and demoralizing and further perpetuates the idea that a woman that has more than one sexual partner in her life is not 'good enough' and that she should do whatever she can to cling onto her first love/sexual partner. If you're okay listening to that, that's fine, but it is completely inappropriate and it isn't something young girls should be taught.
Strawberry123

Postby ravenwhite06 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:46 am

I was staying my beliefs she has already decided who would take her virginity. Just make sure that before you have s*x with someone for the first time as a virgin ask yourself if this they person who I know I will be with for a long time and is it worth losing your self value. Don't forget that this can be a decision that you can never undo so make sure that they are the right person. Also for the rest of you if you have a problem with my post please express your concerns with me before you go and post your assumptions that you made when you read my post. Of you have questions based on what I mean also take it up with. Thank you
ravenwhite06

Postby ravenwhite06 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:58 am

My advice wasn't for our so I don't care how many ducks you give if you have a problem with it take it up with me
ravenwhite06

Postby ravenwhite06 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:07 am

The meaning of s*x is to express the love for your partner that words can't describe. Because people like you dont have any moral guidelines you end up being degraded by men
ravenwhite06

Postby ravenwhite06 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:14 am

Al girls should be taught that they have a worth and to uphold their worth based on how you are talking of you were to have kids they would probably have different dad's different races and end up like a whore, you must be filmilar with this term I'm sure you are called it a lot if not here are other terms for you like how, thot, slut, and many more so unless you want to be classified has any of these , then you need se moral guidelines and standards and just so everyone is clear all of my previous messages except the first to I posted were for strawberry
ravenwhite06

Next

Return to Teen Health