Married s*x life?

Relationship with your partner

Married s*x life?

Postby Kmet » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:12 am

Hi
I've been married for 3 years, but we've been together for 9 years. Lately, I've been craving s*x more (not sure if something is wrong with me), wanting to experiment more with toys (never used them) etc. But my husband isn't interested, neither s*x during the week nor the toys. He seems content with s*x only once a week, we used to have s*x at least 4 times a week. How do I tell him what I want without hurting his feelings? he is good in bed, I just want more of that. I'm 37y/o and my husband is 44 y/o, does age plays a part here?
Kmet

Re: Married s*x life?

Postby Xnoudotimaimou » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:55 pm

Have you hairy body or are you fat maybe?
Xnoudotimaimou

Postby HisLily » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:23 pm

Xnoudotimaimou wrote:Have you hairy body or are you fat maybe?
like seriously? Smh.
HisLily

Postby Kmet » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:31 pm

Xnoudotimaimou wrote:Have you hairy body or are you fat maybe?

I've always been fat, since we met so is he. So I don't think that's the problem
Kmet

Postby Xnoudotimaimou » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:05 pm

Ok i will tell you...if he eat to much the testosterone will fall and dont wan't do it. So you will leave him starved all day and then attack to him naked..it will work. Then give his meal only if is a good boy and he will learn like this. If that dont work he have a girlfriend skinny for sure..dump him! Thank me later good luck
Xnoudotimaimou

Postby HisLily » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:00 pm

Xnoudotimaimou wrote:Ok i will tell you...if he eat to much the testosterone will fall and dont wan't do it. So you will leave him starved all day and then attack to him naked..it will work. Then give his meal only if is a good boy and he will learn like this. If that dont work he have a girlfriend skinny for sure..dump him! Thank me later good luck
I don't know what to say without sounding offensive. Who told you some these things? The way you think is funny.
HisLily

Postby Cassandrefi » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:56 pm

HisLily wrote:
Xnoudotimaimou wrote:Ok i will tell you...if he eat to much the testosterone will fall and dont wan't do it. So you will leave him starved all day and then attack to him naked..it will work. Then give his meal only if is a good boy and he will learn like this. If that dont work he have a girlfriend skinny for sure..dump him! Thank me later good luck
I don't know what to say without sounding offensive. Who told you some these things? The way you think is funny.

She/he is a troll check the other posts too just do a report.
Cassandrefi

Postby Cassandrefi » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:58 pm

Kmet wrote:Hi
I've been married for 3 years, but we've been together for 9 years. Lately, I've been craving s*x more (not sure if something is wrong with me), wanting to experiment more with toys (never used them) etc. But my husband isn't interested, neither s*x during the week nor the toys. He seems content with s*x only once a week, we used to have s*x at least 4 times a week. How do I tell him what I want without hurting his feelings? he is good in bed, I just want more of that. I'm 37y/o and my husband is 44 y/o, does age plays a part here?

Hm well maybe you can buy a toy you like and let him "catch" you in the moment and invite him over. Just prepare him by giving him hints and tease him about it.
Cassandrefi

Postby Germane95 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:21 pm

Honestly wtf?!!! This sounds like rape
Germane95

Postby Miim » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:43 am

Oofff I can't stand reading some of the replies.
Girl, just tell him. Try to be more seductive. It is his duty to fulfill you.

And it's quite the contrary regarding the food... When you don't eat, you don't feel desire.

Good luck
Miim

Next

Return to Adult Relationship