a**l s*x

Relationship with your partner

a**l s*x

Postby Gigi1988 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:28 am

What are your thoughts on the subject? My husband and I have been married for 9 years now and never tried it. Recently he looks like he likes to play with my bottom more than usual, rub himself between the cheeks, tease and then go the natural way. I kinda want to go that route also but am very scared. I have read about the lubrication part but still have so many questions and what ifs. Today was the third time this week that he ends the act that way and I know he wants to go in, he just isn't asking. Is it possible to be scared and still enjoy it? How do you know that he won't get dirty? Sorry about the gross question
Gigi1988

Re: a**l s*x

Postby framoka » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:17 am

If you clean inside he won't get anything, if you want to try it clean inside with Only water never use soap lubricant anything just water to clean, if you can find something that works to get water inside, the only thing you need to do is to put water inside till you feel the need of going to poop doit several times till water comes out clean in the toilet of course 💁🏻‍♀️ in that way you will be clean
framoka

Postby cacahuate86 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:48 am

The rectum is actually self-cleaning and there’s usually no fecal matter that sits in the rectal canal or anus. Most of it is in the colon.
But if you're still concerned and don't want the hassle of giving yourself an enema, just use a condom.

Lots of lube, because the anus doesn't produce its own and it's less elastic than your vagina.

And take your time. He should start with his fingers and gradually work up to more (play with a small a**l plug or multiple fingers before he penetrates with his pen*s).
For you, it's important to not clench your anus. You can practice on the toilet. Whenever you have a bowel movement, the anus has to relax and stretch. It's the same when you have a**l s*x. Actively relax the anus, so penetration (whether it's fingers, a toy, or a pen*s) is easier.
It can be uncomfortable at first, so definitely make sure that you or your partner can stimulate your clitoris throughout. There is a lot of pressure you'll feel, but there are a lot of nerve endings in and around the anus which, if you and your partner have the patience, can make a**l s*x very satisfying.
I personally love it.
Sapere aude
cacahuate86

Postby MinMiZ » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:59 am

First, you have to do some internal cleanse to avoid any uncomfortable moments in the moment.

There are some enema bulbs that can be found on Amaz*n to help with that. You have to do it with warm purified water (can test it with your hand), not hot because you can burn yourself nor cold because can give you cramps. The water should go out as clean as possible, that way you know your clean.

After getting all done, if your going to wait for your husband for a couple of hours, try to eat as clean as possible (salads, jelly, etc).

For the second part, you should prep yourself (or your husband can help too) with stretching the b*tt. I would recommend you to use a finger first with lube (a good amount of lube), when you feel a little more relaxed try to put it in another one, slowly try to move them to make that area "wider". If you're feeling better, then try to put in another one and do the same thing. This way, you're relaxing your behind, it would help to avoid any ripping and isn't going to be that painful when your husband puts it in.

Hope this would be helpful
MinMiZ

Postby Nikki-silver » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:15 pm

My boyfriend tried once to go to that way but hè doesnt like any products like lube or condoms So hé tried to put it in with force and i screamt 😅 and it was only the tip of his. I couldnt walk right or sit for a week without pain and also i couldnt keep My gas inside 🙈 but now hé wants to try again and I’m like i still had trauma from last time especially because he can be more dominant what i like with normal s*x Not with THE back door 😅 so yeah i dont know if i can tell any great news about it
Nikki-silver

Postby Girl2508 » Wed May 19, 2021 2:26 pm

It's not everyone's cup of tea. Never accept any one to force their pen*s into your anus. Husband or not. Talk about it. He may like it but don't know if you'll want to try it. So dangling it on ur cheeks is just to see how you react to it. If it's something you will like to try, just follow the advice from the previous comment. First try a pinky finger. Honestly. Something tiny. Alot of lub, no tension with time, your a**l muscles will relax and he can mk it 2,3 4 fingers then his pen*s. Rome was not built in a day.
Girl2508

Postby framoka » Wed May 19, 2021 11:55 pm

Nikki-silver wrote:My boyfriend tried once to go to that way but hè doesnt like any products like lube or condoms So hé tried to put it in with force and i screamt 😅 and it was only the tip of his. I couldnt walk right or sit for a week without pain and also i couldnt keep My gas inside 🙈 but now hé wants to try again and I’m like i still had trauma from last time especially because he can be more dominant what i like with normal s*x Not with THE back door 😅 so yeah i dont know if i can tell any great news about it

Wants pleasure without lub? Really? The 🍑 is as delicate as the vagina omg
framoka

Postby Caligirl89 » Thu May 20, 2021 1:10 am

I have had a**l s*x twice with my boyfriend. He likes to lick my a*s sometimes. I used to be against a**l s*x as I found it gross as I see the tush as an exit. I wanted to try it. The first time we had a**l s*x, he used Vaseline and it hurt so bad. He jumped in the shower afterwards.The second time, it hurt still. I may want to try it again. My boyfriend is so sweet as he listens to me when I hurt during s*x by stopping.
Caligirl89

Postby Nikki-silver » Thu May 20, 2021 6:28 pm

framoka wrote:
Nikki-silver wrote:My boyfriend tried once to go to that way but hè doesnt like any products like lube or condoms So hé tried to put it in with force and i screamt 😅 and it was only the tip of his. I couldnt walk right or sit for a week without pain and also i couldnt keep My gas inside 🙈 but now hé wants to try again and I’m like i still had trauma from last time especially because he can be more dominant what i like with normal s*x Not with THE back door 😅 so yeah i dont know if i can tell any great news about it

Wants pleasure without lub? Really? The 🍑 is as delicate as the vagina omg

Yeah with normal s*x no problem love it and my vagina gets wet enough. And over the back door he said now that he doesn’t want to get his d*ck in my a*s only his finger still hurts unless we are in the show then it’s okey still don’t enjoy it but can live with it
Nikki-silver

Postby framoka » Fri May 21, 2021 6:59 am

If he doesn't want to use lub to go inside your button then why are you giving him that?
framoka

Next

Return to Adult Relationship