Could this mean pregnancy?

Could this mean pregnancy?

Postby Official _tarryn » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:25 am

Just something I'm concerned about, I had unprotected s*x on Feb 20th and 21st multiple times a day about thrice each of the 2 days which was unprotected ofcos and it was also in my fertile window, the following week on Feb 27th I ovulated as per the app and had s*x multiple times too and on the 28th 1dpo too... On March 12th and 13th we had s*x again which he came in me on multiple rounds aswel but I thought since my AF is due the 14th it wouldn't cause pregnancy as it's a day away from my period which I got on the 14th ofcos, I have a cycle of 7 days long... 12 days thereafter on the 25th of February I began having spotting a brownish and pinkish colour which lasted 7 days aswel but it didn't even fill half a panty liner per day could basically just see it wen I wiped and it was a concern to me because I've never experienced spotting ever since I've started menstruating In my entire life... On Sunday 11th my period was due but it's the 13th of March and there's still no sign of my period, just cramping with white discharge so now I'm thinking if it's due to my spotting that I'm actually late for my period or could this be a sign of pregnancy????

I've never been pregnant before and experiencing all these things is new to me
Official _tarryn

Re: Could this mean pregnancy?

Postby Amelia-15 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:10 am

Definitely sounds like your pregnant
Amelia-15

Postby Amelia-15 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:11 am

Have you taken a pregnancy test yet?
Amelia-15

Postby Chubbygirl21 » Thu May 13, 2021 11:17 pm

I've had the same spotting recently, it only lasted a day or 2 then a few days later I had white/clear discharge, I'm currently 7 days late for my period, I've been 6 days late before but my period is irregular, it only lasts 4 days too when I'm on 🙄 I don't want to take a test yet though 😶
Chubbygirl21

Return to First time Moms