It's my fault or...?

It's my fault or...?

Postby Monzal » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:48 pm

Hi girls, hope y'all are okay! I need an advice and opinion about my situation with my boyfriend. Before at all, I wanna say that my native language isn't English, in case I make a mistake. Well, three days ago, my boyfriend and I had a fight that I think it was really stupid, but, no matter what, he got mad at me; I was talking about doin' exercise and I noticed that he didn't pay attention (or that's what I think), and then I said something like "nevermind, I don't have anyone to go with" (that's because I thought if I said that, he'd probably pay attention) but he didn't say nothing. So, I told him that it feels really bad when it seems that he doesn't care about what I have to say; I think that's why he got mad, because after that, he started to say something like "but you said this" and I explained him why I said that and why it makes me feel ignored when he's acting like that. The whole time I was trying to be honest and no get mad, because all I wanted was talking and fix the things, no fight. But he is angry with me and won't talk to me, he ignores me, and like that for around three days. I don't even know why he got mad like that, and he didn't let me ask him, I couldn't talk with him and it's a really shit that. But I love him and I don't think was my fault or what I say was bad, all I wanted was talking to him, not this. But I know if I don't ask for forgiveness he won't talk to me and it's not fair. So girls, wdy think? What should I do? And I hope y'all can understand everything I wrote! If I made a mistake, please tell me so I can improve!
Monzal

Re: It's my fault or...?

Postby XxDancerChloexX » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:26 pm

Your English is really good! He is the one in the wrong here. I would apologize even though its not your fault.
XxDancerChloexX

Postby Iridescent_wiccan » Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:41 am

Your English was perfectly good!
My opinion is that you didn't do anything wrong. You tried to talk it out and he reacted out of anger, I would reach out and try to talk again and how it upset you that he's ignoring you.

I don't think you should apologise, you have nothing to apologise for. And he needs to learn to respect you and to care. Don't let him try to get you into apologising. Stand your ground and try to work on making your relationship healthier.

This means communication.love. trust and vulnerability. It's not easy but it's worth it if you love him. Express that:)
Iridescent_wiccan

Postby Monzal » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:56 am

I actually did it but, as I said before, he keeps ignoring my messages so I don't know what can I do. :( Thank u guys, I really appreciate reading that!
Monzal

Return to Teen Social