s*x dream

Relationship with your partner

s*x dream

Postby Melissalynn1991 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:15 pm

I posted last night and I am posting again . I usually don’t post here too often. My partner told me that he had a s*x dream. I thought I would be very angry and upset instead I just feel sad. He didn’t get into too much He just told me it was with someone he knew. He told me to look up the meaning of it which I did. He told me he felt like the meaning didn’t apply to him. In my last post I posted about jealousy, I feel a little bit of it but most of all I feel empty and sad. I know it may be stupid the way I feel. It’s just a dream he had I am glad he was able to talk to me about it, I just don’t know how your supposed to feel when your partner tells you of a s*x dream they had. I know I should brush it off. Sorry for the long post.
Melissalynn1991

Re: s*x dream

Postby GloryS » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:15 pm

I don't understand why did he share with you this information? Knowing that you are quite insecure and jealous. What was the point of that? To make you feel bad?
Your boyfriend needs to learn how to use his brain first before he decides to speak.
Last edited by GloryS on Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GloryS

Postby Roxysmom45 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:30 pm

GloryS wrote:I don't understand why did he share with you this information? Knowing that you are quite unsecure and jealous. What was the point of that? To make you feel bad?
Your boyfriend needs to learn how to use his brain first before he decides to speak.

This!!
Roxysmom45

Postby Namaga » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:09 pm

GloryS wrote:I don't understand why did he share with you this information? Knowing that you are quite insecure and jealous. What was the point of that? To make you feel bad?

On point👌
Namaga

Postby Melissalynn1991 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:46 pm

Yeah I agree with you guys I’m still trying to figure out why he told me knowing that I am a jealous person, I have a lot of insecurities and low self esteem. He always has me look up his dreams and the meaning but still I wish I wouldn’t have known. Know I am curious to know who the dream was about and details, I know this isn’t healthy , and I don’t know if I want to know. In the end it is just a dream ..I should probably let it go & tell him I wish not to know of any future s*x dreams of his.
Melissalynn1991

Postby Allie88 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:32 pm

A dream is often *just* a dream. Its your unconscious brain literally creating hallucinations.
Men unfortunately just don't think - they say shit and a week later its "eh maybe shouldn't have said that" - but more often than not this epiphany doesn't even come about.

Either way it doesn't matter why he said it - its more how you react to it. Definitely work on yourself.

When you are ready you could ask him why he would tell you something like that knowing how it can mess with you - like is his goal to mess with you so he could feel elevated from the fact you are getting jealous, did he say that because he truly wasn't thinking - which one or is there another reason?

Something tells me its that he feels some elevation from jealousy and possessiveness you might show afterwards and something also tells me that hes just dumb...really dumb...if the 1st reason wasn't it.

Also, was the dream about his brothers new gf?
Allie88

Postby Melissalynn1991 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:22 pm

Thanks for your response, I think he wasn’t thinking and every morning when he wakes up he always tells me to look up the meaning behind his dreams. I’m trying my best not to overreact or make it a big deal and yes I will be working on myself. He did notice it bothered me and I said forget it I don’t want to cause an argument . I hope it’s not about his brothers new gf. But then again it’s just a dream ..I will ask why he told me
Melissalynn1991

Postby GloryS » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:20 pm

You know, you should learn to TALK with him and not just letting things go because you think it will cause an argument. Learn to talk calm and on point, with sentences like "it made me feel..." instead of "why do you always do this to me?" and similar. You guys should learn to communicate. Addressing what bothers shouldn't lead to argument if it addressed right and if your partner wants to listen.
GloryS

Postby CharlotteNanami » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:13 am

Is because you are picturing him with another woman in your head, jelousy is not that bad, is bad if you make it bad, everyone can feel jelous or upset because of that kind of thing, is not about if is something big or small, is about how you manage those feelings, and is better to say "I have to admit that bothers me" than just swallow it and keep it to yourself.
Just think that woman is not really the real person, is just a fragment of their memory portrayed on a dream, nor is the same thing as a fantasy, because dreams are subconsious and you don't have a choice on what you dream.
CharlotteNanami

Return to Adult Relationship