Acne

Teen health

Acne

Postby Tubbo Innit » Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:27 pm

I need help, I've got lots of forehead acne.1, what causes forehead acne? 2, can you guys give me tips on how to get rid of it? And not stuff like skincare brand recommendations, please.
I forgot to mention that I've got some small yellow spots right under my eyes. They're not pimples or anything and I don't know what they are.
Tubbo Innit

Re: Acne

Postby MV2020 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:27 am

OMG same, I am so much acne and I feel bad about it. What has helped me is Aloe Vera, washing my face with only water, using cream given by dermatologist.
1) Aloe Vera-
For this you can buy aloe Vera stems from the grocery store. First you have to cut the side spikes off. Then cut of the skin and try to not include the slimy part when you are cutting it off but if it does happen, you can scrape it off the skin. Then put all the slime and chunks into a blender and blend it until it’s liquid. Set a time for everyday where you can put it on your face and wash it after 30mins-1hour. If you do this everyday then it will really help you and don’t feel grossed out by this and make sure to put enough on ur face, back or wherever your acne may be. I did this everyday for 3 weeks and I saw a huge change in my face, at least 1/2 of my acne went away.

2) Only water-
Try to only wash ur face with water unless you are washing your face with soap in the shower. I have had my acne for 3 years and I have experienced everything. When I tried to wash my face with water often it just made my acne way worse. So try to only use water.

3) I have this cream that is given by my dermatologist and it really helps my acne. And just letting you know when you try one of these ur acne will get worse because it is uncovering acne that may be under your skin, then it will start to get way better.

Good luck! Remember consistency is key!
MV2020

Postby IamCalledHaHa » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:39 am

MV2020 wrote:OMG same, I am so much acne and I feel bad about it. What has helped me is Aloe Vera, washing my face with only water, using cream given by dermatologist.
1) Aloe Vera-
For this you can buy aloe Vera stems from the grocery store. First you have to cut the side spikes off. Then cut of the skin and try to not include the slimy part when you are cutting it off but if it does happen, you can scrape it off the skin. Then put all the slime and chunks into a blender and blend it until it’s liquid. Set a time for everyday where you can put it on your face and wash it after 30mins-1hour. If you do this everyday then it will really help you and don’t feel grossed out by this and make sure to put enough on ur face, back or wherever your acne may be. I did this everyday for 3 weeks and I saw a huge change in my face, at least 1/2 of my acne went away.

2) Only water-
Try to only wash ur face with water unless you are washing your face with soap in the shower. I have had my acne for 3 years and I have experienced everything. When I tried to wash my face with water often it just made my acne way worse. So try to only use water.

3) I have this cream that is given by my dermatologist and it really helps my acne. And just letting you know when you try one of these ur acne will get worse because it is uncovering acne that may be under your skin, then it will start to get way better.

Oh my goodness you sound like my mother she always says consistency is key.
HaHa :D
IamCalledHaHa

Postby Tubbo Innit » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:25 am

MV2020 wrote:OMG same, I am so much acne and I feel bad about it. What has helped me is Aloe Vera, washing my face with only water, using cream given by dermatologist.
1) Aloe Vera-

2) Only water-

Ohhhh thank you so much!!!
Tubbo Innit

Postby Cassandrefi » Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:27 am

Well you need to exfoliate. Salicylic acid is the best way for acne and it control oiliness. You need a cream serum whatever you want with ingredients such as niacinamide (3%-5% is safe for everyone above that percentage a lot of people have some kind of reaction others don't for an example you can check the reviews of the ordinary niacinamide 10% zinc 1%), Azelaic acid is the best even if you have rosacea and sensitive skin. Sulfur is another option. Green tea is a great and it's more common to Korean brands as cantella asiatica.
Retinoids! Vitamin a derivatives the queen of skincare the first thing a dermatologist would prescribe to you but there are otc products you can benefit from the percentage there lower but still effective.
No matter what wear sunscreen! The sun would make only worse your acne and your acne scars or pigment after you really need to take it seriously specially if you are exfoliating or using some type of retinoids you need to protect the new skin.
Don't over wash your face. Two times a day is the maximum you want to do it and with a non stripping cleanser. As another comment said you can wash your face with only water in the morning but in the evening always wash your face with a gentle cleanser and if you wear make up double cleanse!!!
Do your research! There are a lot of acne myths don't fall for that it will only stress you more. Your acne is not going to go away with in a day there isn't such a product. Be gentle with your skin. Consult a dermatologist. Don't forget sunscreen. Consistency is key.

The spots under your eyes are milia with chemical exfoliation or retinoids it would go away you need to be extremely gentle there use a gentle cleanser. Also check if your acne on your forehead is Malassezia folliculitis.
Cassandrefi

Postby WriterGirl » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:21 pm

I am totally in favour of trying to remove your acne (I know it sucks), but remember that you are beautiful NO MATTER WHAT! True beauty comes from within, and I hope that despite your acne, you are still confident and know your beauty is without equal.
❤❤❤
WriterGirl

Postby HERTSON » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:24 pm

I just wish I could get rid of acne so embarrassing
HERTSON

Postby PositiveVibes08 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:25 pm

I know the feeling, I have whiteheads occasionally on my forehead, but everyone gets them and as long as you use safe products and don't let it get you down, you'll be ok.💖
✨Sparks✨
PositiveVibes08

Postby Cassandrefi » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:45 pm

HERTSON wrote:I just wish I could get rid of acne so embarrassing

No it's not embarrassing at all. It's very normal and it could happened at any moment of your life not only when you are a teen.
Cassandrefi

Postby MV2020 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:31 pm

Guys!
I found this face wash that works wonders for my skin and it is all natural!
It’s called:
Patanjali saundarya Neem-Tulsi face wash.
It helps my acne calm down and makes my skin much brighter and cleaner!
MV2020

Next

Return to Teen Health