41 Weeks!!

Now I am pregnant!

41 Weeks!!

Postby Prudiee » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:15 am

Hi Ladies, I am currently 41 Weeks now and I am freaking out as to why am I not giving birth😢. I mean everyone around me has and it just me! I know very well you can go upto 42 weeeks and 6days maximum for a period of u being pregnant but still freaking out. Went for my appointment today and the baby is weighing 3.5kg

So- I don't know and stressing out!!
Prudiee

Re: 41 Weeks!!

Postby Swisslisa » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:55 am

Why stress? You don't do yourself nor the baby any favors by stressing. Try to relax. The baby will come when it's ready.
No point in comparing yourself to others...
Swisslisa

Postby Toofa89 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:14 am

Relax the baby will come once he or she ready!! It better for the baby to stay in! If everything ok then no worries!! Walk every day and do some exercises and everything will be fine!!
You are almost there mommy!! 💓
Toofa89

Postby LadyF » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:50 am

I feel like you just can't wait to meet the new person so you are more anxious than worried. Which is understandable I mean they say they should be here around 20 weeks right? But if the doctors are not concerned,try not to worry instead get a little more sleep so long
The lovely LadyF
LadyF

Postby Prudiee » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:00 am

Yeah ladies. It true! I should relax and not compare myself to others but hey.. it so hard, sooo damn hard! With all what I'm going through eix! Yes baby is perfect- no complications hence I am being allowed to carry on with the pregnancy upto this far but I feel like I cant go on anymore. I'm exhausted, hard not to worry, to ignore pressure of the giving birth, I don't even answer some calls of other people because I know they will ask me about the child. Some on whatsapp I even ignore and not say anything to them. It soo hard😢 and this my first baby. I feel a little depressed.
Prudiee

Postby LadyF » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:24 pm

Prudiee wrote:Yeah ladies. It true! I should relax and not compare myself to others but hey.. it so hard, sooo damn hard! With all what I'm going through eix! Yes baby is perfect- no complications hence I am being allowed to carry on with the pregnancy upto this far but I feel like I cant go on anymore. I'm exhausted, hard not to worry, to ignore pressure of the giving birth, I don't even answer some calls of other people because I know they will ask me about the child. Some on whatsapp I even ignore and not say anything to them. It soo hard😢 and this my first baby. I feel a little depressed.

Can you get induced though? You going into depression can't be good for the baby
The lovely LadyF
LadyF

Postby Lilsteph1 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:52 am

Have lots of s*x with ur other half that will get things moving. I would hate to carry that far long 40 weeks is long enough but goin past it must be stressful and tiring. Have a hot curry eat pineapple lots of walking ect if you can. Baby will come eventually. Csn you not ask for a sweep to be done by ur midwife. If they want they yeah just do as much as you can to get baby moving some babies are lazy and don't want to come without help. But if ur had enough now then no harm in trying to get baby on the go. Hope it all goes well. Iv got 6 weeks left. But I usslly go early this is my 5th so hoping I go earley again. My body gets to a point where I just can't carry no more and baby always comes. But don't stress urself out tho just think ur have a beautiful little baby in ur arms as soon as you no it. X
Lilsteph1

Postby Stacy11 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:23 am

Finger's crossed you go any day now. The end of pregnancy is so hard. The last few weeks really drag. Having everything ready but no sign of bubs. Everyone waiting on you like you have the final say of when baby will arrive. Been uncomfortable. the unknown as a first time mom. Just wanting to meet your baby and everything to be OK. Getting excited only for it to be a false alarm. I'm only 39 weeks tomorrow can only imagine how you feel. Hope you have your baby soon and all goes well for you 🤞💕🙏
Stacy11

Postby MixedCouple » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:44 pm

Fenugreek tea is great for labour and Milk Production. Thats why Curry is good to eat as some dishes are loaded with Fenugreek. Rasberry Leaf Tea, walking up ans down stairs, long walks, chillies, intercourse, Pinapples.
MixedCouple

Postby Prudiee » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:44 am

I've tried most of the natural ways to induce labor but nothing seems to work. I tried chillies with everything I eat and plus me and chillies we are best friends from way back instead, it gives me upset stomach sometimes. I tried walking long distances instead I get cramping sometimes and sometimes a little relieved from the groin pains. I did a lot of s*x till two or three weeks back I was so much in pain the following day after that I couldn't even walk. I was so sure I was starting my labor. Besides.. hubby's stick doesn't fit anymore without having to force it in😁 The caster oil nd the leaf tea I haven't tried and afraid that something might go wrong. I guess I'll just experience this long walk to freedom!

Hubby has actually suggested against being induced. He stated his reasons from his research. Problem is he doesn't feel I'm feeling everyday-the exhaustion. We will see this week. Babby is continuously putting on the weight and mind u I've been told because I'm short- height 1.4 and my cervix is also short doctor suggested I have an operation and I told him I want to try on my own first. So the bubs to keep on adding his weight is doing me no good. Last week he weighed 3.5kg and hoping this week he only gained few grams only.
Prudiee

Next

Return to I'm pregnant!