Abortion

Abortion

Postby Tingting bby » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:30 pm

What are the ways in which you can abort a pregnancy?
Tingting bby

Re: Abortion

Postby Selenelion » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:00 pm

There is a pill you can take if you abort early enough and it aborts it

If its later on they inject soemthing into the placenta of the fetus to abort it, and then clean it out.

Sorry if my info is wrong this is just what I've heard/been told. No one teaches you this in school or anything.

I think my teacher did, but it was whatever I said above, basically a small paragraph and then we moved on.
Last edited by Selenelion on Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Selenelion

Postby WriterGirl » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:57 pm

My teacher did. Someone asked. But anyway, what I've heard is this; if you're early enough, you can take a pill. Otherwise, they have to pull the embryo or fetus out. I forget what the tool they use is called.
WriterGirl

Postby Tingting bby » Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:54 pm

Ok do you know what is the abortion poll name?
How early is early to take the abortion pill?

Also can the contraceptive pill help in abortion?
Tingting bby

Postby Selenelion » Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:41 pm

I don't know how early one can take it, or the name but it doesn't really matter. In order to get the pill, one needs to go to the doctor, the doctor will be able to explain it.

Since one has to go to the doctor to confirm a pregnancy anyway, one should ask them then if they can take it, the name of it, etc, then.

Birth control does not aid in abortion.
Selenelion

Postby WriterGirl » Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:07 am

There's a pill called plan B, but you can only take it 72 hours after you have s*x.
As for the other pill, the abortion one, yeah, you need to see a doctor.
WriterGirl

Postby Beardog » Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:59 am

Contraceptive pills won't work if you're already pregnant, they only delay or stop ovulation to prevent an egg from being fertilized.

If you're already pregnant though you need to get an abortion via doctor. They can determine how far along you are and the appropriate termination procedure. The abortion pill it's usually for very early pregnancy, there's a chance you might need something else.

But yeah, you need to see a doctor for an actual abortion. If you just recently had unprotected intercourse and haven't ovulated yet, then take a Plan B.
Beardog

Postby Tingting bby » Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:09 am

Ovulation period has passed already.....this calendar said I had my ovulation in the first week of February. It was in that time I had intercourse. The person did not pre c*m nor c*m inside of me for he used the withdrawal method. I know it is not reliable. I was planning for my period on the 13 of this month but the period tracker says it's the 18 of this month.
Tingting bby

Postby Tingting bby » Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:11 am

Am just going to wait and see if my period will come but other from that I chose to buy a pregnancy test tomorrow . I had tried some home pregnancy test so far for all the accurate ones am not pregnant but I will find out via the pregnancy test .
Tingting bby

Postby Tingting bby » Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:11 am

Am just going to wait and see if my period will come but other from that I chose to buy a pregnancy test tomorrow . I had tried some home pregnancy test so far for all the accurate ones am not pregnant but I will find out via the pregnancy test .
Tingting bby

Next

Return to Teen Menstruation