Advice

Relationship with your partner

Advice

Postby Poohbear3 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:55 am

Hi there, I'm seeking advice for the below situation.

I met a childhood friend after 15 years and he is now married and has a kid. He said back in time we loved each other and that he had waited for me for all these years but had no way to contact me and was forced into marriage and kid due to family pressure(4 years before). We were talking and then got intimate. I'm unable to get this whole situation out of head & that I've been the person due to which a husband cheated his wife. This happened last weekend and he still messages me. What should be my next steps?
Poohbear3

Re: Advice

Postby Anonymus » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:04 am

Leave him alone. He is taken. I think its bad enough that he married bc of his family and not bc he loves his wife.
Anonymus

Postby GloryS » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:30 am

If he really wanted he would find you in 15 years. This all is bullshit. Don't be the one who sleeps with married man, it usually doesn't end well. Just move on, you've already did stupid thing by becoming intimate with him.
GloryS

Postby xinyilee » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:39 pm

Just move on. Block him if you can. Don't be a home wrecker. You don't deserve to be a "mistress". Respect his family and most especially, RESPECT YOURSELF.
xinyilee

Postby Strawberry123 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:53 pm

Poohbear3 wrote:Hi there, I'm seeking advice for the below situation.

I met a childhood friend after 15 years and he is now married and has a kid. He said back in time we loved each other and that he had waited for me for all these years but had no way to contact me and was forced into marriage and kid due to family pressure(4 years before). We were talking and then got intimate. I'm unable to get this whole situation out of head & that I've been the person due to which a husband cheated his wife. This happened last weekend and he still messages me. What should be my next steps?

What are your next steps? Block him and have nothing to do with him. Just cos he was 'pressured' to get married and have a kid doesn't justify his cheating.
Strawberry123

Return to Adult Relationship