Cause for concern???

Relationship with your partner

Cause for concern???

Postby Hayzeegirl » Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:38 am

Hey.. So I've been in a relationship for coming up 4 years and we both have a good sexual relationship, toys, dressup ect, outside, new stuff
So he left his bag at mine and for the first time ever I had a sneak peek, there was the usual stuff I know about but at the bottom was x2 empty Viaga pill things ( not vista but pretty much do the same thing)
I googled it..😉
The thing is he has never mentioned these to me nor have I ever felt the need that he needs them. Never seen him take one either.
I havnt said a word and it has been a couple of weeks since I saw them.
I'm a little weirded out that he never mentioned them considering we have a good intimacy.
I'm kind of embarrassed to say anything, because I dont want him to get mad that I looked in his bag or mad that I have a suspicion that maybe they were use elsewhere.
Or that if he gets upset that kind of just causes more concern.
Dont know how to approach this..
Hayzeegirl

Re: Cause for concern???

Postby Jenn69 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:27 am

Dont say anything.
Jenn69

Postby Hayzeegirl » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:43 am

Why?
Just curious to your reasonbeing would be?
Hayzeegirl

Postby Hayzeegirl » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:45 am

Jenn69 wrote:Dont say anything.

I'm not sure how to do replies so I hope I did it right.. Anyway Hi.
What would be your reasoning to not say anything?
Hayzeegirl

Postby emma12 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:50 am

You can ask, but do not interrogate him.

Just say that you accidentally found it in his bag, which is the truth, and you are wondering what it is because you're worried about him. Try to encourage him to open up by being gentle with him and reassuring him that he can trust you with whatever it is that he might be hiding away from you.
The point of asking should come off as "hey, I'm worried about you" and not "are you hiding things from me?".

I hope that I gave you good advice.
emma12

Postby Hayzeegirl » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:56 am

There is no way I could have accidentally found them, they were kind of in the bottom front pocket.
Now I wish I didnt look..
Lesson learnt, I'll never be a snooper again 😇
What if I do ask and I get the defensive vibe back??
You know that thing where you know it's just not right...🤥
Hayzeegirl

Postby GloryS » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:00 am

Going through his personal stuff wasn't right. If I were you I wouldn't admit I did it and wouldn't ask him anything about the pills.
GloryS

Postby Hayzeegirl » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:06 am

No I know it wasnt right, I have learnt a lesson. but I also think after 4 years of being in a relationship we shouldnt have any secrets.
Hayzeegirl

Postby Hayzeegirl » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:11 am

Plus these arnt just antibiotic, They are for erectile disfunction.
He doesnt have thoes problems, not at all. And they were used, just the empty blister pack was there, not the actual pill. And just 2 single ones, not a whole pack..
Hayzeegirl

Postby Allie88 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:12 am

well tbh after 4 years if he gets overly offended about his backpack being opened...i dunno. I would have a chat instead if he feels in any way pressured to have a lot of s*x with you in any way - try to go around it and whatnot. You can also say you were out of ibuprofen and sneeked a look insase he had some handy in his backpack - thats what i actually did but came across weird pack that looked like antibiotics...turned out to be french multivits from his work trip -_-

Its also valid questions for why he uses the since they increase cardio risks dont they??
Allie88

Next

Return to Adult Relationship