TTC support system ❤

Try to conceive, I really want a baby!

TTC support system ❤

Postby SourK » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:35 pm

Anyone else tired of the constant pressure from what it feels like everyone in society to become pregnant??!
My husband and I have been trying for about 5 months now and I have mentioned it to a few friends but that feels like a mistake. As everyone has their own opinions of what to do or try, or try harder, relax and have fun, etc. Then the constant let down every month when they ask if I have taken a test. Now I do not want to talk to anyone in my immediate circle about this but also want someone to talk to,vent to, etc.
If anyone else feels the same let's be chat buddies!
SourK
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:23 pm

Re: TTC support system ❤

Postby Belabelle » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:11 pm

Trying for 2 mos here
Belabelle
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:09 pm

Re: TTC support system ❤

Postby DFuhr87 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:14 pm

Hello! This forum has a bunch of amazing ladies that will help you vent! As we all understand what you are going through. I havent told a lot of my immediate family or friends for this reason and im already getting backlash from my sister in law who just has a baby a few months ago so I know how you feel. I'm also high risk for miscarriages so that's why I haven't said anything either. Sending well wishes your way we will get there soon!!! I'm on 9 months ttc, but just got diagnosed with PCOS and low progesterone.
DFuhr87
 
Posts: 1061
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:25 am

Re: TTC support system ❤

Postby SourK » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:53 pm

DFuhr87 wrote:Hello! This forum has a bunch of amazing ladies that will help you vent! As we all understand what you are going through. I havent told a lot of my immediate family or friends for this reason and im already getting backlash from my sister in law who just has a baby a few months ago so I know how you feel. I'm also high risk for miscarriages so that's why I haven't said anything either. Sending well wishes your way we will get there soon!!! I'm on 9 months ttc, but just got diagnosed with PCOS and low progesterone.


Yes I am realizing that it was a mistake lol I just love to chat and have a hard time keeping some things in. I'm trying now not to do that! I had a friend let me know they were pregnant unexpectedly and another friend joked we (husband and I) need to get it together. Though it was a joke it hurt my feelings as if we can control eggs and sperm 😅
SourK
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:23 pm

Re: TTC support system ❤

Postby SourK » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:54 pm

Belabelle wrote:Trying for 2 mos here


Hoping for everyone 🙏🙏
It is definitely hard to keep these things to ourselves during this journey!
SourK
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:23 pm

Re: TTC support system ❤

Postby Chazzleberry » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:51 pm

Yes! I have only told 1 friend, because she has started TTC at the same time, but I'm conscious not to pester her incase of her disappointment. Have suggested to one other friend that we are trying,but thankfully don't get into the details. None of our family or friends know otherwise. We are hoping a "if it happens it happens" attitude will work for us.... This forum is the place for me, as even my partner isn't into all the details and I don't want to out pressure on him either, I'm the one that's desperate for a baby, he's all for the, when it happens situation... But we also just bought a house and my grandparents have been like "new house,new baby!"
Chazzleberry
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:07 am

Re: TTC support system ❤

Postby SourK » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:12 pm

Chazzleberry wrote:Yes! I have only told 1 friend, because she has started TTC at the same time, but I'm conscious not to pester her incase of her disappointment. Have suggested to one other friend that we are trying,but thankfully don't get into the details. None of our family or friends know otherwise. We are hoping a "if it happens it happens" attitude will work for us.... This forum is the place for me, as even my partner isn't into all the details and I don't want to out pressure on him either, I'm the one that's desperate for a baby, he's all for the, when it happens situation... But we also just bought a house and my grandparents have been like "new house,new baby!"


I'm in the same boat at this point of if it happens it happens. The first few months I felt like we put a lot of pressure on ourselves. Now after just buying a house also has put my priorities in other places.
SourK
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:23 pm

Re: TTC support system ❤

Postby Roni88 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:53 pm

Hi ladies,

I'm in a similar situation. Trying to conceive with hubby for the last 7 months and also just bought a house. I try not to stress but the disappointed month after month is draining at times. Haven't told our immediate family because I want it to be a surprise. So because of this I don't really have someone to talk to that fully understands this process and what I'm going through. I love hubby but he doesn't get it which makes me upset and then we fight which then ruins the mood. Ugh! All that to say, I'm grateful for the support system. Prayers up and baby dust to us 💕
Roni88
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun May 10, 2020 3:09 am

Re: TTC support system ❤

Postby DFuhr87 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:37 pm

Roni88 wrote:Hi ladies,

I'm in a similar situation. Trying to conceive with hubby for the last 7 months and also just bought a house. I try not to stress but the disappointed month after month is draining at times. Haven't told our immediate family because I want it to be a surprise. So because of this I don't really have someone to talk to that fully understands this process and what I'm going through. I love hubby but he doesn't get it which makes me upset and then we fight which then ruins the mood. Ugh! All that to say, I'm grateful for the support system. Prayers up and baby dust to us 💕


I find hubby to be the same. Every time I tell him I got my period its like "aww next time." Well what are you doing to help? Nothing! Lol
DFuhr87
 
Posts: 1061
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:25 am

Re: TTC support system ❤

Postby SourK » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:41 pm

For sure it is so easy for men not to think about it! I ended up not telling my husband anymore when it was ovulation time and just initiate the deed. I think he felt too much pressure, now he isn't overthinking it lol
SourK
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:23 pm

Next

Return to TTC(Try to conceive)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests