Face Masks

Face Masks

Postby Hopeful+Girl06 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:00 pm

Due to recent events I would like to bring up an ongoing issue. I am sorry if I offend anyone.

I frown when I see people not wearing masks. Is putting a thin piece of cloth on your face really such an invasion of your freedom? You happily were clothes on your body with no problem, but all of a sudden the face mask is? I have had issues with my family, friends, and complete strangers not wearing masks. Those friends and family have come down with covid. When you wear a mask you may not be protecting yourself, but protecting others. You're helping protect your grandma, your friend, your neighbor, and all the other people in your life. So please start or continue wearing a mask.
Hopeful+Girl06

Re: Face Masks

Postby Selenelion » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:06 pm

And wear it over your nose! Not under your chin/mouth not under your nose over your entire lower face!
Selenelion

Postby its_bwaters » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:18 pm

I have glasses and when I wear it sometimes I cannot breathe right I STILL WEAR A MASK YALL
Cookie❤️❤️
its_bwaters

Postby QueerDragon » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:42 pm

Selenelion wrote:And wear it over your nose! Not under your chin/mouth not under your nose over your entire lower face!

Yeah, my dad doesn't wear his over his nose quite often, even though I told him that that's not stopping the spread, he still does it 😐 but me and my siblings wear it correctly, everyone should 🙂
QueerDragon

Location: "So thank you for taking a chance on me, I know it isn't easy, but I hope to be worth it"

Postby KittyCatRyn » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:47 pm

Yeah I wear a mask every time I go out and still managed to get sick so imagine how many people will get sick if they have no protection from the virus at all
KittyCatRyn

Postby Selenelion » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:32 pm

KittyCatRyn wrote:Yeah I wear a mask every time I go out and still managed to get sick so imagine how many people will get sick if they have no protection from the virus at all

That's cause the mask isn't protecting you, it's protecting other people FROM you which is why it is so annoying when people don't wear one they are killing other peopep not themselves
Selenelion

Postby Laceybug » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:31 pm

I understand where u guys are coming from but some people can't where a mask due to breathing or heart problems.

Me and my dad both have asthma and wearing a mask is a risk to our health.

And my crush (the one with heart issues) almost died because he had to wear a mask at school and during football games. Wearing a mask can kill him within matter of minutes.

But I do believe that if you can wear one without riskinur own well being u should.
Laceybug

Postby Hopeful+Girl06 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:41 am

Laceybug wrote:I understand where u guys are coming from but some people can't where a mask due to breathing or heart problems.

And my crush (the one with heart issues) almost died because he had to wear a mask at school and during football games. Wearing a mask can kill him within matter of minutes.

But I do believe that if you can wear one without riskinur own well being u should.

Well if wearing a mask is that bad for your crush he could do remote schooling. There are other options. As for you and your dad, I have asthma as well and I just try not to do anything too physical while in a mask. If I need to exercise I run on the treadmill or do workouts outside. Even something as simple as Just Dance works. Or even taking an inhaler before wearing the mask. There are options to accommodate a mask with your health issues.
Hopeful+Girl06

Postby Selenelion » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:46 am

My mom has asthma...still wears a mask. You can as well unless a doctor says you can't, if you really think you can't then get your groceries delivered and stay home
Selenelion

Postby Gurlitt » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:03 am

Laceybug wrote:I understand where u guys are coming from but some people can't where a mask due to breathing or heart problems.

There are also these things called face shields. So there is literally no reason you can't cover your face and the people that dont cover your face, I hope you die slowly. I've lost too many people due to anti maskers and I dont care if I offend these people with such 'health issues'(why you outside then? You sound dumb) my family is dead because of you.
Gurlitt

Next

Return to Teen Social