I'm Pregnant

Teen health

I'm Pregnant

Postby Pathfinderinprogress » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:14 am

I took 4 pregnancy test, and they are all positive - I don't know what to do, and I am still clueless on how this happened...
Cause I never had s*x - And I don't even have a boyfriend...
Pathfinderinprogress

Re: I'm Pregnant

Postby Kinzeepooh » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:18 am

Huh this doesn’t make sense can you tell me what you remember before you took them
Hey
Kinzeepooh

Postby QueerDragon » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:21 am

That's really weird! Why did you take a pregnancy test if you've never done it or have a boyfriend? And how are you pregnant without either?
QueerDragon

Location: "So thank you for taking a chance on me, I know it isn't easy, but I hope to be worth it"

Postby Kinzeepooh » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:22 am

Right unless she drink something that was to make people pregnant or ate something that does that but Ik not sure or her mom probably did something to her food to to make people pregnant
Hey
Kinzeepooh

Postby QueerDragon » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:25 am

Idk if that's possible, I dont know, hopefully an actual adult comes to help this person 😖
QueerDragon

Location: "So thank you for taking a chance on me, I know it isn't easy, but I hope to be worth it"

Postby Kinzeepooh » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:25 am

Yeah I hope soo
Hey
Kinzeepooh

Postby Selenelion » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:33 am

Okay... you did not have s*x at all ever.

You could have had a false positive but those are and 4 times seems highly unlikely...

You need to tell your parents and go to the doctor about this whatever it is, it needs to be solved.
Selenelion

Postby Selenelion » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:36 am

Kinzeepooh wrote:Right unless she drink something that was to make people pregnant or ate something that does that but Ik not sure or her mom probably did something to her food to to make people pregnant

There is nothing that you can take to make yourself pregnant. For one to be pregnant one needs to have sperm get inside them and meet an egg or have a fertilized egg placed inside of them.
Selenelion

Postby Kinzeepooh » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:37 am

Selenelion wrote:
Kinzeepooh wrote:Right unless she drink something that was to make people pregnant or ate something that does that but Ik not sure or her mom probably did something to her food to to make people pregnant

There is nothing that you can take to make yourself pregnant. For one to be pregnant one needs to have sperm get inside them and meet an egg or have a fertilized egg placed inside of them.
ohhhhh ok I thought it was something special that’s can make ppl pregnant with no s*x
Hey
Kinzeepooh

Postby Selenelion » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:39 am

Kinzeepooh wrote:
Selenelion wrote:

ohhhhh ok I thought it was something special that’s can make ppl pregnant with no s*x

Nope you gotta have a sperm and an egg meet somehow someway and end up inside of you to be pregnant.
Selenelion

Next

Return to Teen Health