Any tips to get pregnant with a GIRL

Relationship with your partner

Any tips to get pregnant with a GIRL

Postby Morales 1 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:39 am

Does anyone have any tips on how to have a higher chances of getting pregnant with a girl?
Morales 1

Re: Any tips to get pregnant with a GIRL

Postby BlackGRocks » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:08 am

I was listening to ”what to expect when expecting” broadcast and the lady said female sperm swim slower but are more healthier whereas the male sperm swims faster but die quicker. So according to her if you want to have a girl have s*x two days or the day before you ovulate so that the make sperm doesn't get to the egg first.
BlackGRocks

Postby Wolves2018 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:09 am

There is nothing that you can do to raise your chances on having a girl. Anything that someone recommends you and you happen to get a girl is pure luck. The male sperm is what decides the gender of the baby and anytime you have unprotected s*x you have a 50/50 shot on the gender.
Wolves2018

Postby Ado » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:13 am

Honestly. I think it's the universe and nothing within the reach of a human being.

Also, nobody living will tell you they have a boy or girl because they did 1, 2, 3.

You may do it, but you can't prove that the gender was because you did those things or just what the universe had in store for you.
Ado

Postby cacahuate86 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:29 am

BlackGRocks wrote:I was listening to ”what to expect when expecting” broadcast and the lady said female sperm swim slower but are more healthier whereas the male sperm swims faster but die quicker. So according to her if you want to have a girl have s*x two days or the day before you ovulate so that the make sperm doesn't get to the egg first.
That's a debunked theory from the '70s (the Shettles Method). I suggest maybe changing your podcast of choice to something more informed.
Sapere aude
cacahuate86

Postby BlackGRocks » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:20 am

Have you even heard of Heidi Murkoff’s “what to expect..”? Google her and you’ll see how knowledgeable and well known she is. Almost every single mom and pregnant woman knows her.
BlackGRocks

Postby cacahuate86 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:21 am

I wouldn't be interested in listening to someone who was introduced to me by referencing their continued support of a bogus theory that's been disproven almost 50 years ago. I'm sure she's a nice lady with a lot of entertaining anecdotes though 🤷‍♀️
Sapere aude
cacahuate86

Postby BabyBrain » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:39 am

Haha wow that got harsh for no reason. Also google about your diet, there's theories out there about that. Whether they actually work or not it doesn't hurt to try. Or my favorite would be to pray to God about it. Good luck on your journey 😇
BabyBrain

Postby Wolves2018 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:58 am

BabyBrain wrote:Haha wow that got harsh for no reason. Also google about your diet, there's theories out there about that. Whether they actually work or not it doesn't hurt to try. Or my favorite would be to pray to God about it. Good luck on your journey 😇

Bahahaha diet has nothing to do with the gender. Please don’t give advice like this ever.
Wolves2018

Postby BabyBrain » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:51 pm

@wolves2018 haha I guess you didn't read what I said. Whether these theories work or not she was wondering. If it gives her piece of mind to try them how does that affect anyone else at all. Let's work on lifting each other up ladies. God bless
BabyBrain

Next

Return to Adult Relationship