Bitter taste in mouth

Could I be pregnant?

Bitter taste in mouth

Postby AzelMarty » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:10 am

Hi, my boyfriend and I met on the 12th (Dec 3) and it was one my fertile days. We never had vaginal-penis s*x. The first thing we did is, I gave him a head and swallowed his sperm then we ate lunch after that, after eating lunch we sat on the sofa then few minutes later we made out and then he goes down on me. Now, I am 6 days aways from my period and I have this bitter taste in my mouth which I don't really know the reason. I was thinking what if I get pregnant from gaving him a head, making out and him eating me out. I know it is impossible but I keep on thinking about it plus I was fertile when that happens. Please enlighten me. Don't be rude on me. Okay? Thank you!
AzelMarty

Re: Bitter taste in mouth

Postby Beardog » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:25 am

So several key points, saliva is naturally dangerous to sperm and will kill them very quickly first off. Second, after eating food, and I'm assuming drinking something, that will have certainly washed away any sort of trace of sperm should any somehow been alive.

Don't fret, you are 100% safe!
Beardog

Postby AzelMarty » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:13 am

But why I do have a bitter taste in mouth 😟
AzelMarty

Postby Strawberry123 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:41 pm

AzelMarty wrote:But why I do have a bitter taste in mouth 😟

Oral thrush? Medication? Food? Didn't brush your teeth??

You are not pregnant. Don't worry!
Strawberry123

Postby HimuraMai » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:03 pm

Strawberry123 wrote:
AzelMarty wrote:But why I do have a bitter taste in mouth 😟

Oral thrush? Medication? Food? Didn't brush your teeth??

You are not pregnant. Don't worry!

This. Have you tried using mouth wash/brushing teeth(and giving the good old tongue a good scrub too). Also try using dental floss once a day rubbing agaisnt each teeth on both sides.
HimuraMai

Postby AzelMarty » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:15 pm

Thank you ladies. I try not to overthink. But then, I still have a bitter taste in mouth and I have sore nipples which normally happens 3-5 days before my period. Maybe I just wait for my period and I hope it comes since I never had s*x with my boyfriend.
AzelMarty

Postby Strawberry123 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:49 pm

AzelMarty wrote:Thank you ladies. I try not to overthink. But then, I still have a bitter taste in mouth and I have sore nipples which normally happens 3-5 days before my period. Maybe I just wait for my period and I hope it comes since I never had s*x with my boyfriend.

Even if your period is late, you are absolutely NOT pregnant.
Strawberry123

Postby Beardog » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:42 pm

Alive sperm has to get inside the uterus to cause pregnancy.

Even if my some insane god miracle sperm were alive after all that, they would still have to make it through the va**nal canal which is actually very deadly for sperm. Trust us, you are 100% not pregnant. The bitter taste isn't a sign of pregnancy anyways. Have you been sick recently? Has it gone away?

If you're seriously that concerned about this then maybe you should refrain from sexual activity until you're ready since its such a huge cause of stress for you.
Beardog

Postby Swisslisa » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:49 am

How and why do you connect bitter taste in your mouth with pregnancy??!

Please don't have s*x until you properly educated yourself about it. Google is very easy to use and you can find pretty much everything on it. So no excuses for not knowing what it takes to get pregnant
Swisslisa

Postby AzelMarty » Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:46 pm

Period is due tomorrow. I'm nervous. I feel so acidic like my stomach is gurgling. My breast hurts as well. I hope my period wont be late. I'm worried :(
AzelMarty

Next

Return to Could I be pregnant?