Having trouble orgasming from him eating me out, help!

Relationship with your partner

Having trouble orgasming from him eating me out, help!

Postby Yassassara » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:49 am

So we have been together for almost two years and the s*x is really good, but I just can't org**m from him eating me out. Every time he tries I feel like he expects me to org**m in a few minutes and I really try losing myself in the sensations, but I just never reach the peak. It builds up but I just never manage, so we are both disappointed in the end. It's not like he's that bad at it, I tried giving him as many directions as I can but yeah... Any tips?
Yassassara

Re: Having trouble orgasming from him eating me out, help!

Postby Hanni108 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:26 am

I have the same problem too. It feels great but I've never actually orgasmed from it either.
Hanni108

Postby Listi » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:01 am

I've been married for 12 years.. but never once in my lifetime had any orgasms or cli**x 💔
This year 2020 is his 1st time eating me out. But not doing it right.. after we had s**,it only last him for 2 minutes that he already ejaculate 😭 it's been like this ... Help!
Listi

Postby Yassassara » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:38 am

Well it seems like a conversation is long overdue
Yassassara

Postby CharlotteNanami » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:35 am

My boyfriend won't come from me giving him head, and I noticed he doesn't want to come in my mouth, the trick was using a safeword and when he's about to come I finish him with hand instead.
Maybe you could try giving him directions or signals, like telling him to go faster or to do this and that, using the clit is very important for this too.
CharlotteNanami

Postby bdkiser » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:22 am

I had this problem as well and I noticed if I play with my nipples while he is down there I will eventually cli**x. I have to relax and be there mentally for oral or him fingering my clit.
bdkiser

Postby kiwi4 2 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:29 am

Men are microwave ovens and Women are slow cookers. Guys average just 3 to 6 mins of penetratiom before cli**x. Women average 13 to 30mins to cli**x. So building slow, and mentally preparing are important. Play some soft music. Have him massage you first -full body. Inhabit your body. That means not thinking about the kids, or groceries or the social media post you'll do later, be present! Breathe deeply and don't be shy about verbally directing his touch or physically directing him either! Take a hold of his hands under yours and show him how hard/gentle you like to be stroked, caressed or pinched (however you like it). Don't, whatever you do, let him cli**x first. If he goes limp, so what? He'll stand back up at attention after a few strokes, sucks or on seeing you get yours! If he org**m's first then along with the extreme fatigue, he'll lose all interest in you climaxing. Keep him on the hook! If you need the lights very dim or off, then do it. This is your time. In future it'll come easier so you can turn them up later but for now you call the shots (he may need some light to see though). Make this about the journey. org**m is just a bonus. The more you chase it, the more pressure and elusive it becomes. Enjoy your body and enjoy each other. Learn and laugh through the fun messy time that s*x is. There are online tutorials. Google cunnilingus and fellatio tutorial and there's a few videos I'm sure.
kiwi4 2

Postby deeHaggz » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:20 am

just be present..physically and emotionally..so far the org**m from being licked is AWESOME👅...all the best
deeHaggz

Postby Yassassara » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:06 pm

Thanks for the advice guys!🥰
Yassassara

Return to Adult Relationship