First time mom's July 2021💝🤰

Now I am pregnant!

First time mom's July 2021💝🤰

Postby LadyF » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:51 pm

Hello future sexy mommies. I thought it will be great to walk this journey together. Share
1.doctor's app feedback,
2.shopping lists
3.itineraries,
4.morning sicknesses,cravings
5.fears,cramps, discharges
6.first scan and
7.first kicks,
8.Pregnancy announcements,everything
and built each other in this journey.

Just my brief intro: I got my BFP and according to the app I due the 18 July 2021. Already had my first doctor app and could only see the yolk sac. I am scheduled for another app first week of Dec where I'll be 8 weeks. I got a script for ChelaPreg prenatals.

I still get a cramp every now and then, progesterone blames for the cramps. I wake 1 am to eat otherwise not much morning sicknesses
Last edited by LadyF on Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The lovely LadyF
LadyF

Re: First time mom's July 2021

Postby Mylied2 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:54 pm

Hey! I got my BFP last Monday. According to the app I’m due July 21st.

I have my first confirmation appointment at the family doctor on Tuesday. I can’t wait!!! I want to have an ultrasound before Dec 11th as we are doing family Christmas on the 12th :)
Mylied2

Re: First time mom's July 2021

Postby LadyF » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:58 pm

Mylied2 wrote:Hey! I got my BFP last Monday. According to the app I’m due July 21st.

I have my first confirmation appointment at the family doctor on Tuesday. I can’t wait!!! I want to have an ultrasound before Dec 11th as we are doing family Christmas on the 12th :)

Awesome congratulations. Are you planning the big announcement at the Christmas table? I'm sure that will be amazing.You should be able to see your little one by the 11th and that will put the final nail to the those pregnancy. I'm still in disbelief 🤗
The lovely LadyF
LadyF

Re: First time mom's July 2021💝🤰

Postby Mylied2 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:58 am

We got the pictures done, so maybe on like a Christmas card attached to their gifts? We haven’t got it down 100% lol.

I have taken 6 tests because I can’t believe it!

Have you told anyone?
Mylied2

Postby LadyF » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:05 am

Only my husband knows.As for family and friends,So far not officially,my mom knows of the possibility,I told her I missed my periods but just made wedding arrangements stress as an excuse.

I'm going to wait past the 12 weeks mark to announce. My husband's family is very opinionated so I'm avoiding all the made up traditions his mom like coming up with,I just want to enjoy my pregnancy my way
The lovely LadyF
LadyF

Postby Mylied2 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:36 am

That makes sense :) have to enjoy it for sure!

We are a very close family so if I don’t tell them soon they will figure it out haha

How are you feeling? What are you symptoms?
Mylied2

Postby Allie88 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:49 am

This is a great thread idea! I'm in!! Got official BFP Sunday morning, got faint positive last Thursday. So far only husband knows. We are thinking of possibly telling his dad earlier as hes amazing at keeping secrets, comes with his stoic mustache poker face but also because he will be the main cook for xmas eve dinner, xmas day breakfast and lunch where xmas eve is fish heavy and xmas day breakfast is deli meats, cheeses and pickling heavy. Hence it makes sense... otherwise we are thinking waiting past 12 weeks and even later to tell friends.

Whilst trying i already started taking vitamins i chose the most recommended ones and ones that looked alright - seven seas pregnancy.
Last edited by Allie88 on Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Allie88

Postby LadyF » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:51 am

Lucky for me I'm physically far from both families 😂😂.

I haven't been experiencing any morning sickness really. I just eat and pee a lot but I also drink lot of water. A little nausea if I get hungry and period like cramps. My boobs are crazy sensitive.

And you? I hope it's nothing crazy on your side
The lovely LadyF
LadyF

Postby LadyF » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:52 am

Allie88 wrote:This is a great thread idea! I'm in!! Got official BFP Sunday morning, got faint positive last Thursday. So far only husband knows. We are thinking of possibly telling his dad earlier as hes amazing at keeping secrets, comes with his stoic mustache poker face but also because he will be the main cook for xmas eve dinner, xmas day breakfast and lunch where xmas eve is fish heavy and xmas day breakfast is deli meats, cheeses and pickling heavy. Hence it makes sense... otherwise we are thinking waiting past 12 weeks and even later to tell friends.

Welcome Allie.
Do you have a plan of how you are going to announce to the future grand dad? I might need some ideas
The lovely LadyF
LadyF

Postby LadyF » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:54 am

I don't think I'll want people to rub my baby bump when it starts showing except my husband. Am I being unreasonable?
The lovely LadyF
LadyF

Next

Return to I'm pregnant!