School and suicide

School and suicide

Postby Charli bear07 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:27 am

I hate school. I hate it. I’m sitting on my bus crying. Today someone called me a bakery and my rolls could feed Australia. Help I just want to die. I don’t feel loved or appriciated. I feel unworthy.
Charli bear07

Re: School and suicide

Postby Itsme2020 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:54 am

Just talk to ur mom.. tell her u don’t like this school
Itsme2020

Postby Selenelion » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:16 am

I'm sorry. Do you ahve any friends you can talk too. Maybe do online school next semester? You won't make friends but maybe that would be better?
Selenelion

Postby Charli bear07 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:12 am

Selenelion wrote:I'm sorry. Do you ahve any friends you can talk too. Maybe do online school next semester? You won't make friends but maybe that would be better?

I can’t unfortunately but oh well. I’ll get though it I’m a tough cookie:)
Charli bear07

Postby SilverSerpent » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:55 am

Charli bear07 wrote:I hate school. I hate it. I’m sitting on my bus crying. Today someone called me a bakery and my rolls could feed Australia. Help I just want to die. I don’t feel loved or appriciated. I feel unworthy.

awwh dont worry, ill be ur friend and u can rant to me all you want, i dont really have much advice, but i can still be a listening ear if u need it :>
The world is filled with saddess and happiness,
But as long as rui exists, the world is perfect
SilverSerpent

Postby its_bwaters » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:54 pm

Charli bear07 wrote:I hate school. I hate it. I’m sitting on my bus crying. Today someone called me a bakery and my rolls could feed Australia. Help I just want to die. I don’t feel loved or appriciated. I feel unworthy.

Honey, a lot of people are feeling that way abt school rn, being 6feet apart kinda sucked the fun outta school. (not to put down the feeling) i just want you to know that i love you and so does God. Those people who say mean things to you are just rude and have stuff going on and think they do that to be cool and be over you. just ignore them. You're beautiful just the way u r❤️ whenever you feel sad, talk to someone. wether it be someone irl or on here, listen to ur fave song, and remember you’re beautiful. please don’t die, your so amazing girl❤️
Cookie❤️❤️
its_bwaters

Postby Hoty_mc_lovin » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:58 pm

You want to know what I did when this happened to me like 2 years ago? I was f**cking depressed for 2 days or so then I was like fine and I started running every morning walking my dog and sometimes doing workouts with my dad now I'm hella thic and I have some abs so what I did was make them little a*s punks regret bullying me.
Hoty_mc_lovin

Postby Hoty_mc_lovin » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:00 pm

Just don't pay any attention to them if your fine with how you look then everybody's else's opinions and fuckin go down the fuckin drain their opinions dont matter only what you believe does.
Hoty_mc_lovin

Postby Charli bear07 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:53 am

its_bwaters wrote:

Honey, a lot of people are feeling that way abt school rn, being 6feet apart kinda sucked the fun outta school. (not to put down the feeling) i just want you to know that i love you and so does God. Those people who say mean things to you are just rude and have stuff going on and think they do that to be cool and be over you. just ignore them. You're beautiful just the way u r❤️ whenever you feel sad, talk to someone. wether it be someone irl or on here, listen to ur fave song, and remember you’re beautiful. please don’t die, your so amazing girl❤️

Aweee your amazing I needed this pep talk:) also her in Australia we don’t actually need to social distance at school they made it so that we don’t have to, not even on buses
Charli bear07

Postby Charli bear07 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:54 am

SilverSerpent wrote:

awwh dont worry, ill be ur friend and u can rant to me all you want, i dont really have much advice, but i can still be a listening ear if u need it :>

Thanks I’ll definitely need you or someone :) I need someone who cares even though you don’t know me and I don’t know you I feel like we have known each other years
Charli bear07

Next

Return to Teen Social