Does anyone want to talk?

Relationship with your partner

Does anyone want to talk?

Postby Bekah J » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:06 am

I'm depressed. I am alone. I cant afford therapy and I have nobody to talk to.

I'm ready to die. The only reason I'm alive is because my 2 year old daughter needs me here. But I'm done with life.

Does anyone want to talk? Women only.
Bekah J

Re: Does anyone want to talk?

Postby Bees_in_a_Flower » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:33 am

Hi Bekah,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having a difficult time at the moment. It is hard. Yes, you’re little girl loves you and needs you to be around.

I wanted to check in and see whether you’re okay and if you have people supporting you through this tough time?

Hope you’re doing okay. Sending thoughts and prayers
Bees_in_a_Flower

Postby Bekah J » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:40 am

No, I'm not ok. I have nobody. I have made big mistakes, and my bf knows and has screenshots as proof of what I done. Whenever I make him mad or threaten to leave him, he threatens to show my entire family what I done. He straight up told me tonight he will ruin my life if i didnt stay with him, and he even messaged my sister and was acting like he was going to tell her if I didnt answer my phone.

I'm alone. I have no family to talk to. My bf took away all my friends. And he threatened me when I told him I was going to try to find cheap therapy because he thinks I shoudlnt open up to anyone except him.

I am alone. And I'm tired. The only reason I've stayed alive or havnt left is because my daughter. I love her with all my heart and cant do anything that would hurt her. I am stuck where I am. It's taking everything in me not to give up.

Thank you for checking on me. Thank you for your prayers. I need them desperately. I hope your doing good.
Bekah J

Postby Bees_in_a_Flower » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:51 am

That sounds horrible. I see why you’re feeling down and scared. We’ve all made big mistakes at one point or another but no one should be treated in this way. Are you and your daughter safe?

You mentioned that your boyfriend talks to your family. Is there someone in your family, such as your sister that you can talk with about the mistake and what’s been happening?

What country do you live in?
Bees_in_a_Flower

Postby Bekah J » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:55 am

Yes me and her are safe. We live with my mom and dad. They are wonderful grandparents and help watch her while I work night shifts. Her father left and we havnt heard from him in almost a year.

I live in the U.S. And yes it's been really rough these past few weeks. Been with my bf for 6 months now. After I done something terrible, he started using it to threaten me. I'm exhausted. I'm devastated by what I did, and I'm devastated by what he is doing to me. It's been awful. Thank you for talking to me.
Bekah J

Postby Bekah J » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:57 am

Bees_in_a_Flower wrote:That sounds horrible. I see why you’re feeling down and scared. We’ve all made big mistakes at one point or another but no one should be treated in this way. Are you and your daughter safe?

You mentioned that your boyfriend talks to your family. Is there someone in your family, such as your sister that you can talk with about the mistake and what’s been happening?

What country do you live in?

Also no I do not have anyone that I can tell what happened. I'd be kicked out of my house and disowned by my entire family.
Bekah J

Postby framoka » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:08 am

Can you call the police or something? He is manipulative if you can find a job saw enough money and leave he is not a good person the only thing that matters is your child, be " nice" with him to show him something and make yourself a life apart from them it won't be easy but is not good for you and your daughter, or talk to your parents tell them your situation depression isn't easy I have been there I tried suicide too and the only thing that helped me was reading books any book you like just remember you are important you matter don't let him take your light be strong for you and your daughter, there's always a light at the end and you will find it you are strong don't give up 💪🏻 I wish I could help you with more I hope you get better and to have a great life ♥️
framoka

Postby Bekah J » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:12 am

framoka wrote:Can you call the police or something? He is manipulative if you can find a job saw enough money and leave he is not a good person the only thing that matters is your child, be " nice" with him to show him something and make yourself a life apart from them it won't be easy but is not good for you and your daughter, or talk to your parents tell them your situation depression isn't easy I have been there I tried suicide too and the only thing that helped me was reading books any book you like just remember you are important you matter don't let him take your light be strong for you and your daughter, there's always a light at the end and you will find it you are strong don't give up 💪🏻 I wish I could help you with more I hope you get better and to have a great life ♥️

Thank you so much. I hope your doing good and feeling better. Depression is the worst I'm so sorry you had to go through it.

No I don't think the police could anything. If I even tried he would find out and ruin my life before anyone could stop him.

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I wish you the best.
Bekah J

Postby Dinasaur15 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:16 am

Hey I’m so sorry you feel like that. You definitely have to get out of that toxic relationship. I don’t know what you have done for it to be that bad but your family should have your back no matter what. We as women have to come together and help each other out. If there’s anything you want to talk about feel free! (Only if you’re comfortable of course)
Dinasaur15

Postby Bees_in_a_Flower » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:17 am

I’m so glad that you and your daughter are in a safe place with your mom and dad. They do sound lovely. Sorry to hear that your daughter’s dad left and you can’t talk to family/family disowned you-that’s really hard.

I can see why you’re feeling devastated and exhausted. It sounds like you and your daughter would be better off without your boyfriend. But I understand that this can be hard and potentially dangerous.

Here are some free counselling resources in the USA. I’d highly recommend reaching out to a professional. You don’t need to mention it to your boyfriend. There’s an online chat IMALIVE If you want just want a professional to talk to and others tailored to specific situations.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255 (TALK)
The Samaritans: (877) 870-4673 (HOPE)
Crisis Text Line (Or, on your smartphone, text HOME to 741741)
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline chat online
IMALIVE Online Chat
Or ring 911 if there’s an emergency

You’re welcome. I really felt God tell me to drop everything right now and talk to you. Be encouraged, that no matter what’s happened or the regret you feel. God loves you and wants the best for you and your daughter.
Bees_in_a_Flower

Next

Return to Adult Relationship