Need some advice

Need some advice

Postby Kit kat » Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:30 am

Me. and this girl of been talking for a year now we became friends and I enjoyed talking with her and hanging out with her I would say that right now my life has been pretty stable but I can not say the same for her though is a very sweet girl sometimes I do worry about her but either way recently I had not spoken to her to her for three months I did try talking to her but nothing seemed to work I figured maybe she was just busy but but yesterday I saw she was online on Insta so I said hey what's up i dont know if i should activly still try to talk to her on a regular basis because it seems that I'm always the one starting the conversation I don't want to force someone to be friends with me if they would rather not don't get me wrong I really like her but I'm not really sure what I should do
Hmm what’s this
Kit kat

Re: Need some advice

Postby Kit kat » Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:34 am

Ps, this is not the first time this has happened though not for this long I'm also not sure if I'm reading into it to much I don't have any other freinds I don't get out to often so I've always had a bit of trouble with making friends and Covid is no help
Hmm what’s this
Kit kat

Postby Nezuko chan » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:01 am

Since it has happened before several times then I don't think she's good for your health. I understand there are some people who make use feel the way we never did and we think they're the one for us. But we forget that the feeling we're getting is our own that doesn't mean the other if feeling the same way as us. So, I suggest you to move on with life and cherish the memories of her. Girl be with someone who wants and respect you as much you want and respect that person otherwise one will always always suffer in that relationship.
Nezuko chan

Postby Kit kat » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:37 am

Nezuko chan wrote:Since it has happened before several times then I don't think she's good for your health. I understand there are some people who make use feel the way we never did and we think they're the one for us. But we forget that the feeling we're getting is our own that doesn't mean the other if feeling the same way as us. So, I suggest you to move on with life and cherish the memories of her. Girl be with someone who wants and respect you as much you want and respect that person otherwise one will always always suffer in that relationship.
it's a little hard to hear since she is the first freind I have made in a long time but thank u for the advise I think your right
Hmm what’s this
Kit kat

Postby Kit kat » Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:17 am

I do have one more question how do I end it we don't really talk right now, should I say somthing should I just let it come to and end on its own
Hmm what’s this
Kit kat

Postby Nezuko chan » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:51 am

It's obvious that she's really special for you since she's your first friend. So you should write a goodbye letter to her saying whatever is in your heart. And remember it's a closure letter so write your gratitude towards her, don't make it seem like you're hoping anything in the future.
And one tip from me : after sending that letter don't wait for her to reply or keep visiting to see if she's read the text or not. Just delete the the whole chat after sending the letter because it's your closure, you are calling the end to it from YOUR side with peace and respect.
Just work on yourself babe and don't worry there are people who are worthy for you and you'll meet them soon.🤗
Nezuko chan

Postby Kit kat » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:16 pm

Ok I'm not going to lie I feel a bit sad about this but your right and thank u for the good advice.
Hmm what’s this
Kit kat

Postby Nezuko chan » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:45 am

Of course you're going to be sad about it it's pretty obvious. You should be coz the time spent with her are precious for you and they deserve mourning when you're saying goodbye to them. But also don't forget that you're doing this for your own good. You might be feeling sad now but you'll be a lot better in future. And if you ever wanna talk I'm always here okay.
Nezuko chan

Postby Kit kat » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:53 am

Thank u I sent it to her
Hmm what’s this
Kit kat

Postby Nezuko chan » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:26 am

Proud of you girl
Nezuko chan

Next

Return to Teen Social