11ag11

Re: TRUMP supporters ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Postby KawaiiJellybeans » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:28 am

Nerp.
--K.J--
KawaiiJellybeans

Postby neopolitanmastiff » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:29 am

No. I despise the man with all of my being. He hates LGBTQ, and wants to control MY body, he is locking up immigrants at the border, most of which have done nothing wrong. The man is not qualified to be president, he doesn't have a degree in law, political science or anything remotely related to running this country. Real estate has nothing to do with being president. He hasn't been in any government position before this. He didn't do what was necessary to protect our country during this pandemic. So although I don't like Biden, and would have much rather had Harris, Warren, or Klobuchar, almost anyone is better than Trump.
neopolitanmastiff

Postby KawaiiJellybeans » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:31 am

Right witcha neo
--K.J--
KawaiiJellybeans

Postby neopolitanmastiff » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:37 am

Oh and Trump is antisemitic, and islamophobic. He doesn't want people to get decent healthcare. Oh and he doesn't want to prevent guns from getting into the wrong hands. And I'm sorry, the economy is important but I don't give a shit when it's my and everyone elses health, safety and life or the economy.
neopolitanmastiff

Postby MoonlightMagic » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:56 am

neopolitanmastiff wrote:No. I despise the man with all of my being. He hates LGBTQ, and wants to control MY body, he is locking up immigrants at the border, most of which have done nothing wrong. The man is not qualified to be president, he doesn't have a degree in law, political science or anything remotely related to running this country. Real estate has nothing to do with being president. He hasn't been in any government position before this. He didn't do what was necessary to protect our country during this pandemic. So although I don't like Biden, and would have much rather had Harris, Warren, or Klobuchar, almost anyone is better than Trump.

Agreed and he said this whole virus is fake which I donโ€™t know how it would be if like thousands of people are dying like Jesus ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
MoonlightMagic

Postby 11ag11 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:26 am

neopolitanmastiff wrote:No. I despise the man with all of my being. He hates LGBTQ, and wants to control MY body, he is locking up immigrants at the border, most of which have done nothing wrong. The man is not qualified to be president, he doesn't have a degree in law, political science or anything remotely related to running this country. Real estate has nothing to do with being president. He hasn't been in any government position before this. He didn't do what was necessary to protect our country during this pandemic. So although I don't like Biden, and would have much rather had Harris, Warren, or Klobuchar, almost anyone is better than Trump.

how does he want to control your body?
11ag11

Postby neopolitanmastiff » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:29 am

He and all of his supporters, want to take away my right to have an abortion. It's MY body, they shouldn't decide what I do to it (within reason?
neopolitanmastiff

Postby 11ag11 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:45 am

neopolitanmastiff wrote:He and all of his supporters, want to take away my right to have an abortion. It's MY body, they shouldn't decide what I do to it (within reason?

so you think itโ€™s the right thing to do to have a abortion?
11ag11

Postby neopolitanmastiff » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:53 am

11ag11 wrote:
neopolitanmastiff wrote:He and all of his supporters, want to take away my right to have an abortion. It's MY body, they shouldn't decide what I do to it (within reason?

so you think itโ€™s the right thing to do to have a abortion?

Yes. Here's why. If I get pregnant. I or my child could have serious problems. I have a clotting disorder, so my blood doesn't clot, having a child could be very dangerous for me.

But besides that, what if I have s*x with a man, he uses condoms, and I use BC. Both if those could fail? What am I supposed to do, I don't want a kid. Should I go through with it and birth a kid I don't want? And don't pull that foster/adoption stuff. There are way to many kids in foster care that aren't being adopted we don't need to add to the list.

What about poor people, should there kid have to suffer, because they couldn't abort it?

What about women who are raped, should they have to birth a child, they never asked for and don't want?

Let's take care of the people who are already on this planet, not the ones who aren't.
neopolitanmastiff

Next

Return to Teen Social