Less than a year postpartum pregnacy

Less than a year postpartum pregnacy

Postby Shanmomoftwo » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:40 pm

I had a baby boy in December and now I think I might be pregnant again, sigh
Shanmomoftwo

Re: Less than a year postpartum pregnacy

Postby Danielbabes1201 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:35 pm

Same. I had my baby in Sept 2019 and I'm expecting again due Sept 2020 (but baby will most likely arrive last week of this month). It really took some getting use to but that shock factor goes away after a while.
Danielbabes1201

Postby Shanmomoftwo » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:30 am

Do you really think so. My partner thinks it's ridiculous but all I can think about is what others are thinking and saying when they look at me. Especially since we are not yet married. We were planning to start saving for it but now that will have to be put on hold.
Shanmomoftwo

Postby Danielbabes1201 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:01 pm

Shanmomoftwo wrote:Do you really think so. My partner thinks it's ridiculous but all I can think about is what others are thinking and saying when they look at me. Especially since we are not yet married. We were planning to start saving for it but now that will have to be put on hold.

It really does. I was extremely shocked to find out and honestly I was a bit upset at first. After about the first trimester that really went away and I started to get excited again. (I won't lie looking at videos of my daughter at a couple months old really helped me to feel happy and excited about it because I get to experience those cute baby moments again.)

Honestly though I don't think it's as big of a deal when it comes to other people and what they think. I did have to deal with a few "don't you know what causes that" jokes but ultimately when I sat back and looked at my family and friends I found this is actually alot more common then I had realized. I found dozens of people with siblings very close in age in my family and extended family alone. I was kind of worried about what the people at my doctors office would think to but they all reassured me that it's something they see happen all the time.
Danielbabes1201

Postby Shanmomoftwo » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:50 pm

Thank you so much, honestly you have really helped me. I'm gonna stop worrying about all that outside crap and focus on being happy and excited about my new baby (hope it's a girl cause I got two boys lol) best of luck to you and safe delivery, you're almost there.
Shanmomoftwo

Postby KawaiiJellybeans » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:05 pm

I know this is the adult forum and I won't do this again, but I hope you have a beautiful, healthy, happy pregnancy ❤️💕❤️❤️💕❤️
--K.J--
KawaiiJellybeans

Return to Fitness & Exercise during pregnancy