It's too soon to tell?

Relationship with your partner

It's too soon to tell?

Postby Muse93 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:57 am

Hello ladies. Barely 3 months ago I got introduced by a friend to a guy for a serious relationship that could possibly lead to marriage. I'm 26. We spoke over the phone for almost a month till we met in person and it has been all sparks n chemistry. Now we are intimate I still love things about him, his personality,his carriage and some little things he does. The hitches here are on bed. The s*x is good almost great but he doesn't know how to you touch my body right and he has a serious aversion to my org**m( bed wetting and all that) and even giving me head.

I do love him now and I feels he does too but s*x has always been a big part of my previous relationship and was great too. I'm feeling like I should go on with the ship and maybe the s*x gets better and he actually comes around ( he's a good listener and tries hard to improve on things). But what if it doesn't improve?. What do I do?.
Muse93

Re: It's too soon to tell?

Postby Cici010 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:55 am

Hmm... well you need to understand that not every single man will be skilled in pleasing you in bed, it's your body & u'll need to playfully teach him bit by bit but he needs to be willing to learn/adapt

It doesn't have to be 100% his or yours responsibility to make each other satisfied but y'all need to meet each other half way,effort needs to be put in if u both really care for each other and are in it for the long run. Not every man will be comfortable with giving head due to bad experiences, 0/lack of experience but TRYING is the main, important thing,if you keep good hygiene then he should atleast try every week even if it's 3- 5 mins to get accustomed to the taste, amount of fluid...& it won't bother him any longer, if a man truly cares for u he will atleast try to satisfy you the way u desire & vice versa. & he should also educate himself as well

& the squirting/bedwetting, it's all about TOLERANCE, acceptance, support & being there for u, like that's ur true essence, you can't change yourself for a man. If he seriously dislikes that then it's not your problem,have no shame girl that's who you are & he needs to love you for you

If there's a true, strong, deep connection between you two don't throw that away just because of s*x, work through it together.

& you "Think" he loves you, girrrl... you need to hear it from his mouth directly & know whether his intentions with you are long term & serious,at your age you can't afford to invest so much in a man that's "lukewarm", half committed

In the end it's really up to you,you don't need a man to satisfy you, Trust me the're many ways you can achieve that. In my view s*x is a fun, two way thing that can have depth & bonding elements or it can be meaningless.

Y'all need to define what is this exactly & are y'all on the same path. He needs to atleast TRY cause that judgemental negative unwilling mindset is really not good in the long run but anyways that's my 2 cent for you, i hope it helps
Cici010

Postby Ado » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:33 am

Your s*x is way better than most ppl here. It's only communication you need. Teach him and tell you how to touch you.

Wetting the bed, don't you put a towel. You can also get those waterproof bed covers during s*x so you remove it later.
Ado

Postby Muse93 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:48 am

So grateful for ur reply. I love him truly and he does too. I'll just communicate to him slowly and subtly too and hope for the best. Thank you
Muse93

Postby Muse93 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:49 am

Ado wrote:Your s*x is way better than most ppl here. It's only communication you need. Teach him and tell you how to touch you.

Wetting the bed, don't you put a towel. You can also get those waterproof bed covers during s*x so you remove it later.

That's a good option. Will try it out. Thanks
Muse93

Return to Adult Relationship