First time

Could I be pregnant?

First time

Postby JustAnotherRat » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:51 am

My boyfriend and I have been best friends since I was 12 and have been together since I was 17, so pregnancy is definitely not an issue but,

He came inside me for the first time Wednesday. It was a day after my period, and it's 2 days before my "fertility" increases to medium. I just want to know what to look out for in a situation like this because I can either be calm about it and see what happens, or stress out because I have no idea what might happen.

I could look it up, could talk to my family (lol not a chance) but I'd much rather hear it from the horses mouth, you know?
JustAnotherRat

Re: First time

Postby Beardog » Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:50 am

So it's not very likely to get pregnant, though there is definitely still a chance.

Your options at this point are to wait and see, you could take a Plan B pill before you ovulate. If you plan to take the EC pill then you'll want to do it within 48 hours after intercourse.

Also keep in mind you should only take PlanB in an emergency, as it'll most likely cause very irregular (or missed) periods for the next few months.
Beardog

Re: First time

Postby JustAnotherRat » Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:21 am

Thank you, that's very helpful. I definitely don't know much about Plan B. I'll look into it for future reference :)
JustAnotherRat

Return to Could I be pregnant?