Hair Growth tips?

Hair Growth tips?

Postby Garnet The Girl » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:11 pm

Hi! So I'm in need of some hair growth tips. A bit about my hair: 4b/4a hair type.if you're unfamiliar with black-american hair, basically means it's kinky with some curls but not smooth. My hair is shoulder length when straight. I have always wanted hair around mid back. Any hair growth tips or protective styles I should do? Leave them below for me and others!
Garnet The Girl

Re: Hair Growth tips?

Postby Nancyfancy » Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:38 pm

I think rice water works not sure how but you can get the video on YouTube
Nancyfancy

Postby SilverSerpent » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:35 am

Nancyfancy wrote:I think rice water works not sure how but you can get the video on YouTube

Yes but i heard i gives off a rancid smell
The world is filled with saddess and happiness,
But as long as rui exists, the world is perfect
SilverSerpent

Postby Garnet The Girl » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:36 am

Nancyfancy wrote:I think rice water works not sure how but you can get the video on YouTube
I just made a batch about 5 days ago. Haven't used it yet tho
Garnet The Girl

Postby Curious_girl1 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:43 am

Hi
I have 4c hair which is kinda the same and I always want it to grow faster. Since I could remember I did braids, I would add hair extensions to it but that's just to make them look pretty because I would keep them on for a long period of time. If you make them tight enough and keep them on for a while I think it will grow faster.
Curious_girl1

Postby Garnet The Girl » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:29 am

Okay! That's another good tip. But not too tight, it can tear your edges
Garnet The Girl

Postby thatgirl_there » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:26 pm

What i do and has worked for me is having a routine.like hair mask 1-2x a week,trim every month,heat kills hair so keep away from hair,more proteins and buy quality producta .some have harmful substances that can actually cause more harm than good.natural products are actually far better.hope this helps?
thatgirl_there

Postby Garnet The Girl » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:40 am

thatgirl_there wrote:What i do and has worked for me is having a routine.like hair mask 1-2x a week,trim every month,heat kills hair so keep away from hair,more proteins and buy quality producta .some have harmful substances that can actually cause more harm than good.natural products are actually far better.hope this helps?

Thabk you! This helps a lot. I actually don't cut my hair so I'll skip that, but your hair mask tip sounds great!!
Garnet The Girl

Postby MoonlightMagic » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:53 am

Garnet The Girl wrote:Hi! So I'm in need of some hair growth tips. A bit about my hair: 4b/4a hair type.if you're unfamiliar with black-american hair, basically means it's kinky with some curls but not smooth. My hair is shoulder length when straight. I have always wanted hair around mid back. Any hair growth tips or protective styles I should do? Leave them below for me and others!

The biolage shampoo , I have wavy hair I’m actually Hispanic and portugués but some of my family have your hair and my aunt works for a salon it’s a very good brand
MoonlightMagic

Postby Garnet The Girl » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:13 am

MoonlightMagic wrote:
Garnet The Girl wrote:Hi! So I'm in need of some hair growth tips. A bit about my hair: 4b/4a hair type.if you're unfamiliar with black-american hair, basically means it's kinky with some curls but not smooth. My hair is shoulder length when straight. I have always wanted hair around mid back. Any hair growth tips or protective styles I should do? Leave them below for me and others!

The biolage shampoo , I have wavy hair I’m actually Hispanic and portugués but some of my family have your hair and my aunt works for a salon it’s a very good brand
Thank you so much I can't wait to look into it!
Garnet The Girl

Next

Return to Teen Social