bleeding after period

Relationship with your partner

bleeding after period

Postby Lunna » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:01 pm

my period came 1 week later when it was supposed to come, and now 1 week later my period is gone I'm having some bleeding, really low but enough to get my pants dirty, I Google some stuff that could be happening and it said it might be a hormonal issue, this is the second time I'm having some bleeding after period, last time lasted for 3/4 days, and the color changes, first day is a blood color and then (now) is brown-ish color, any of you guys have the same problem? I'm going to set an appointment with the doctor and see what's going on.
Lunna

Re: bleeding after period

Postby Roxy2493 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:15 pm

Are u on any birth control
Roxy2493

Postby BrittanyLeanne » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:11 am

I was told that the brown and even almost black is leftover uterine lining. Your body must not of gotten rid of it all during the week. If you recently went on or stopped birth control that can effect it, as well as stress. I would bring it up at your next appointment just to be sure there's no underlying issues.. but for me it resolved itself after a few months.
BrittanyLeanne

Postby Lunna » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:27 am

Roxy2493 wrote:Are u on any birth control

yes I am, the nexplanon one
Lunna

Postby Lunna » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:29 am

BrittanyLeanne wrote:I was told that the brown and even almost black is leftover uterine lining. Your body must not of gotten rid of it all during the week. If you recently went on or stopped birth control that can effect it, as well as stress. I would bring it up at your next appointment just to be sure there's no underlying issues.. but for me it resolved itself after a few months.

the last time it happened it was on January, but was right after my period was gone, and now is 1 week after my period is gone, I will tell the doctor about that, I don't think is stress because I'm not having stress, maybe is some emotional issued that caused the "bleeding"
Lunna

Return to Adult Relationship