Confused about future

Relationship with your partner

Confused about future

Postby Kattyk » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:02 pm

Hey i have no1 to talk to so i just wanted advice and help from u ladies. My by and i have been together for an year and he is my 1st bf
I have never loved someone so much as much as i have loved him....but i sense something strange. Since the past 4 days he has been ignoring me
He just texts me gm gn thats it. I have been sick lately he dosent even ask me on a regular note how am i doing which he never did before. I asked him today a few mins back that he is making me feel ignored and i feel horrible since he was the one who told me to be CLINGY to him....TO MAKE HIM MY WORLD
Now he is not f**cking there to even ask me how am i doing
He just says simple plain sorry
I was upset so i thought he will atleast show me some love but he didnt...just a ducking sorry and if I ignore his f**cking texts for hours he goes mad at me....throws tantrums.
He just said that uk I have been feeling a lot of things lately and i think the best option will be to uk end....like wtf. 2 weeks back u were all over like i love u baby i will marry only u
Mind u before these 4 days he was away with his family due to some family work and we have barely spoken since 20 days but i am always there for him
Now he is suddenly talking like bullshit

I told him whats the matter lets talk about what u are feelimg and why do u want to end it
He just went offline and then he is like i am tired today i want to sleep....(he has been saying the same f**cking excuse since 4 days) he even told me why are u making me assumptions that i want to leave u....he asked me will i be able to move on? And he thinks that i wont be ever to move on. I asked him if he is pitying and staying for the sake of it he goes nono why do u think this....i still love u. I love u a lot ( and u ignore me for hours haha wow)

I am sorry if this was long what should i do?
I want someone who holds my hands and walk with me willingly in this lifetime not someone who just stays for the sake of ir
And i have done everything for him f**cking everything to make him happy that included losing my close friend.
I am just alone sad lonely depressed
Last edited by Kattyk on Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kattyk

Re: Help!!

Postby Kattyk » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:09 pm

I am having a lot of eating and anxiety issues but when i told him in anger today he was like ohh so u have been lying to me that u have been eating
What are u anxious about....if u domt want to tell me than dont
I am so hurt
I didnt know love hurts this much....just sorries and not even bothered to know where his girlfriend is and how badly she is suffering from anxiety

It has been so worse its affecting my studies and i am not getting good grades
I feel so depressed
I want to be happy....i want to feel how happiness feels
Kattyk

Postby Cassandrefi » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:01 pm

Hmm i feeling that something happened in his trip with his family. Try to talk with him face to face and no in texts. Love can hurt you but with time is getting better. His behaviour isn't very good towards you and needs to change. Why did you lose your close friend for him? She/He was not a good friend or your bf didn't like her/him. If its the second doesn't sound very fair to me. And one year relationship shouldn't give this kind of an end, the only thing im thinking is maybe someone told him something bad you did but in the other way you are his girlfriend he shouldn't trust the other one blindfolded at least he should ask you.
Cassandrefi

Postby Kattyk » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:11 am

Update
We spoke yesterday for 4 hours but the things he told me ever since that i am disturbed
While he was away with his family his mom took him to church and made him swear infront of god that he should stay away from love! And mee and focus on his career. ( he comes from a very orthodox family....and his parents are not happy that we are in a relationship because in future they want to find a suitable wife for him rather than him finding a partner for himself) i have always supported him and his mom knows how am i as a person still she dosent really support our relationship
The other thing he said was that he feels he is falllinh out pf love and our bond is not the same anymore (back in nov dec we have several arguments over petty things) and he feels he is still affected
We have never had s*x and he told me that we should probably have because that might bring that bond back! Which idk really how?
He also said mentally he is not in the space to be in a relationship atm....he himself is going through some personal stuff
I asked him to leave if he isnt ready
But he said he cant leave me.....but he said he sees no hope that his family will ever accept us and will let us marry.....he dosent even want to elope and marry....I remember how much he said he would elope and marry if his parenys didny approve of us

What should i do?
Kattyk

Re: Confused about future

Postby Cassandrefi » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:06 am

First of all orthodoxs dont work this way and swear to God is a bad thing. So bullshit. Second if he isn't anymore in love you cant do much specially cause of his attitude. He is an idiot sorry to talk about him that way but he is a prick asking for s*x if it might get him the spark. Sorry but if you ever loved someone you don't offer to f**k them and then leave them. His behaviour makes me mad i think he is taking advantage of you. Leave him he doesn't deserve you and you tried so much in this relationship and he is not treating you good. How old are you guys?
Cassandrefi

Postby Kattyk » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:10 am

I am 18 and he is 19....we will be leaving for college in a few months and he said yesterday that he would rather not stay in a relationship rather than doing ldr....which made me feel so so sad
Kattyk

Postby Kattyk » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:12 am

It hurts so much after all the efforts i have given to make him happy and now suddenly i get to hear that he sees no future when just a week back he said he would marry me only
I feel like a complete idiot???
Kattyk

Postby Cassandrefi » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:33 am

Doesn't worth your time! He probably mention s*x about it, he wants to leave and have other experiences. But he isn't gonna get them and he will come back. Then you must have the strength to ignore him and not talk to him. I know its hurting but it will get better. Take your time focus on you, go out with friends and have fun. Take your time and then focus on your grades it doesn't worth it to reduce your chances in school because of him. He will say he loves you and he is going to try and everything you want to hear when he is going to understand that you are actually moving on.
Cassandrefi

Postby Kattyk » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:03 am

Cassandrefi wrote:Doesn't worth your time! He probably mention s*x about it, he wants to leave and have other experiences. But he isn't gonna get them and he will come back. Then you must have the strength to ignore him and not talk to him. I know its hurting but it will get better. Take your time focus on you, go out with friends and have fun. Take your time and then focus on your grades it doesn't worth it to reduce your chances in school because of him. He will say he loves you and he is going to try and everything you want to hear when he is going to understand that you are actually moving on.

This is so painful i am thinking to cut myself off from
Him
Atleast thats best for me since he said himself his family dont want to see us together
Either ways it will hurt me in the future if i go beyond with him
Kattyk

Postby Cassandrefi » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:26 am

It doesn't matter what his family think it matters what he is doing. We are living in 2020. And he didn't give you a reason why his family doesn't like you its probably a lie. You can't be together one year and suddenly now you are learning that they don't like you. To me you sound a very nice girl and from what you did i only see you as a person who cares and love i cant imagine why a family wouldn't like especially when you treating a member of them with so much love. He is the one who creating all the trouble. You will see at first is always difficult but when then everything will get better. You are going to start a new chapter in your life going to college, you are going to meet so many people. You don't need him to holding you back. And don't let him get in your head and cause of him you aren't going to introduce yourself in new friends and stuff.
Cassandrefi

Next

Return to Adult Relationship