First time pregnant! Any advice and tips?

Now I am pregnant!

First time pregnant! Any advice and tips?

Postby foreveradrii » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:13 am

I just found out I’m pregnant with my first baby and according to this app I’m 5 weeks and 2 days. I’m so happy and excited but can’t help but feel nervous and scared as well. Does anyone have any advice or tips that I can use or look forward to during my pregnancy?
foreveradrii

Re: First time pregnant! Any advice and tips?

Postby Jarumy_20 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:02 am

Walk a lot!! It helps with delivery it makes labor for faster, I didn’t walk that much through out my pregnancy and I struggled during labor ?
Jarumy_20

Postby foreveradrii » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:38 am

Jarumy_20 wrote:Walk a lot!! It helps with delivery it makes labor for faster, I didn’t walk that much through out my pregnancy and I struggled during labor ?

Thank you! I would definitely take your advice!
foreveradrii

Postby TriniDream » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:16 pm

Hey congrats! Try and set a reminder to take your prenatal vits, eat healthy and drink lotsss of water. Also stay away from negative people and get as much sleep as possible.
TriniDream

Postby foreveradrii » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:37 am

TriniDream wrote:Hey congrats! Try and set a reminder to take your prenatal vits, eat healthy and drink lotsss of water. Also stay away from negative people and get as much sleep as possible.

Thank you! ? I just ordered my vitamins so hopefully they come in soon so I can start taking them.
foreveradrii

Postby Kelly2Mum » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:01 am

Congratulations! Enjoy it all. Like the lady said, eat healthy, exercise, be positive and drink lots of water or Gatorade. When and if the puking starts, trudge through it by continuing to eat small amounts and drinking fluid so you won't get dehydrated.
Kelly2Mum

Postby Tatianarogers12 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:46 am

Hey can I ask you when was your last period because the app says the same for me but I still don’t have a positive pregnancy test it keeps showing up negative & my period is now 8 days late
Tatianarogers12

Postby foreveradrii » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:36 am

Kelly2Mum wrote:Congratulations! Enjoy it all. Like the lady said, eat healthy, exercise, be positive and drink lots of water or Gatorade. When and if the puking starts, trudge through it by continuing to eat small amounts and drinking fluid so you won't get dehydrated.

Thank you! ? I’ve actually haven’t been able to eat comfortable. I still haven’t got any morning sickness but I hardly feel hungry and thinking about food makes me nauseas.
foreveradrii

Postby foreveradrii » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:41 am

Tatianarogers12 wrote:Hey can I ask you when was your last period because the app says the same for me but I still don’t have a positive pregnancy test it keeps showing up negative & my period is now 8 days late

The first day of my last period was December 5 and it ended December 9. My cycle lasts 40 days so I was suppose to get my period again on January 14 making me 13 days late on my period. I actually know the day I conceived which was January 1 and you count that day as the second week of your pregnancy.
foreveradrii

Postby Keme_2020 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:56 pm

Hey good morning your story sounds just the same as mines

Last period the same time dec and missed period the 15 Jan so that adds up to 12 day late .. Any ways congrants too
Keme_2020

Next

Return to I'm pregnant!