Need answers

Now I am pregnant!

Need answers

Postby Yashii » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:40 pm

1. Does dropping is accompanied with sort of intense pain?

2. I had severe back pain along with pain in my abdomen for about 2-3 hrs (somewhat like menstrual cramps). What do u think it could be? Baby dropping or false labor

My doc asked me to wait for an hour or get admitted to check if it's real labor but after 2-3 hrs I felt relaxed.

3. Does applying pain relieving ointment helps in contraction pain for anyone? As it helps me in back pain
Yashii
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:02 am

Re: Need answers

Postby dsv » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:41 pm

Are you almost due? I feel exactly the same way. I was getting cramps all night and this morning but now I feel fine. My mucus plug already came out and baby dropped lower. So it's a waiting game for us I guess! This is my third pregnancy, but I clearly remember I had to poop a lot but couldn't and that's when my contractions intensified.
dsv
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:09 pm

Re: Need answers

Postby Yashii » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:11 pm

I am almost 38 weeks and it happened with me as well that my contractions intensified when I really wanted to make bowel movement.. after which my pain was almost gone. But I don't know what actually that pain was as it was not Braxton Hicks.
Yashii
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:02 am

Re: Need answers

Postby TriniDream » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:55 pm

I had this same feeling lastnight, the pain was almost unbearable. Had minor cramps and bavk pain today. According to my LMP I'm 39 weeks an 3 days, and for Uss I'm 37+. I haven't lost my mucus plug as yet. Feeling so delirious and fed up at this point
TriniDream
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:51 pm

Re: Need answers

Postby dsv » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:12 am

I asked my obgyn and she said baby is putting pressure on our down below so cramps can happen and I might be delivering sooner but it's on babies time.
I'm also curious as today I did not ask my obgyn but I'm spotting brown blood and I'm not sure if it means anything. It was small spotting but just a while ago it was more spotting. Hope baby comes out healthy to us all!
dsv
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:09 pm

Re: Need answers

Postby Vee_South_Africa_28 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:50 am

Yashii wrote:1. Does dropping is accompanied with sort of intense pain?

2. I had severe back pain along with pain in my abdomen for about 2-3 hrs (somewhat like menstrual cramps). What do u think it could be? Baby dropping or false labor

My doc asked me to wait for an hour or get admitted to check if it's real labor but after 2-3 hrs I felt relaxed.

3. Does applying pain relieving ointment helps in contraction pain for anyone? As it helps me in back pain


1. Yes
2. Baby dropping
3. No no amount of ointment can stop contractions
Vee_South_Africa_28
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 5:45 am

Re: Need answers

Postby Vee_South_Africa_28 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:54 am

We are all experiencing first stages of labour, which can take up a day or 2 or 3 or even a week for baby to finally come. Wait when u feel like pushing but nothing is coming out and the pains becomes too strong to handle even when u change positions or relaxes then that's when we will be going to the labour ward

DSV my guess is that your already dilated please be cautious.

Good luck everyone I pray and hope by next week we will all have our babies in our hands. ❤️?❤️?❤️?
Vee_South_Africa_28
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 5:45 am

Re: Need answers

Postby Vee_South_Africa_28 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:55 am

TriniDream wrote:I had this same feeling lastnight, the pain was almost unbearable. Had minor cramps and bavk pain today. According to my LMP I'm 39 weeks an 3 days, and for Uss I'm 37+. I haven't lost my mucus plug as yet. Feeling so delirious and fed up at this point


Mucus plug can c*m out without you noticing when you pee. I lost mine weeks ago
Vee_South_Africa_28
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 5:45 am

Re: Need answers

Postby dsv » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:15 am

Vee_South_Africa_28 wrote:We are all experiencing first stages of labour, which can take up a day or 2 or 3 or even a week for baby to finally come. Wait when u feel like pushing but nothing is coming out and the pains becomes too strong to handle even when u change positions or relaxes then that's when we will be going to the labour ward

DSV my guess is that your already dilated please be cautious.

Good luck everyone I pray and hope by next week we will all have our babies in our hands. ❤️?❤️?❤️?


Thanks Vee, I am dilated at 2 CM only but who knows when it can progress. I'm still spotting but no other labor symptoms.
dsv
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:09 pm

Re: Need answers

Postby Vee_South_Africa_28 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:44 am

But why does 2CM stays for long? I remember with my first I was 2CM for almost 24hours. Once you get to 4CM everything will progress fast. Please update us
Vee_South_Africa_28
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 5:45 am

Next

Return to I'm pregnant!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BelEvieOrNot1, Zoeybew and 8 guests