What does breast pain feel like?

Now I am pregnant!

What does breast pain feel like?

Postby Jgood » Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:17 am

Ok...this might be a dumb question.
I’ve had 2 pregnancies that both ended in miscarriage. Both times, I had almost identical symptoms - a very distinct type of cramping, no spotting, sore gums, waves of nausea, no period (obviously) and those are the only 2 times I’ve been “late.” I’ve never had ANY pain in my boobs.
Now here I am, late for my period, and I took a test 3 days ago and it was a very faint positive. I haven’t retested yet- hubby and I are waiting till the weekend so We can be together if we get a stronger positive. I’m experiencing the exact same symptoms as last 2 pregnancies except this time, i think I have boob pain? I’m not sure if it’s that or my new bra though. It’s only on the sides of my boob almost in my armpit.

What does boob pain feel like in very early pregnancy? Anyone else experience this?
If you don’t feel boob pain, is that bad?? I don’t want to miscarry...
Jgood

Re: What does breast pain feel like?

Postby PaOlKi » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:20 am

Well my boobs hurt before every period so huh it was similiar to that hmm they hurt if I had a bra every touch, especiallu if someone else touched Them.. after some time nipples started to hurt too , and I had to use lotion on them. Basically boob pain is bcoz of them growing and changing preparing for breastfeeding and they grow through all pregnancy mostly. I felt them in 3-4-5th week but I thought it’s before period ^^ since they always did heh but it lasted longer than that I’m in 9th week now and they still do .
PaOlKi

Postby PaOlKi » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:22 am

About miscarriage hmm are you eating properly? Or well if it happened before maybe you should lie in bed a lot to prevent and don’t do anything hard Idk I’m honms have my fingers crossed!
PaOlKi

Postby Jgood » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:58 pm

Thanks ladies. Idk maybe it’s all in my head :(
Jgood

Postby Jasmine21893 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:43 pm

For me they felt very tender and sore. I couldn't touch even while taking bath. They'd hurt so much. As I sleep in the night and wake up, every morning they felt very heavy, sore and terrible. Initially it was just breasts later it passed on to nipples as well. Eventually they reduced now at week 12.
Jasmine21893

Return to I'm pregnant!