Advice?

Relationship with your partner

Advice?

Postby Areezy+ » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:41 am

I Am I the only one? Been out of work since February my baby is 9 months & me and my boyfriend argue about the samething ..I ’m doing typical SAHM stuff and of course he’s working 10-12 shifts. Yeah I know he’s tired so am I !! I do complain about things and intimate times.. of course I miss it but all he wanna do is sleep Nd put in as much time as he can put towards our daughter but what about me.. I’m lonely, I’m going through stuff. It’s hard asf tryna get back on my feet. Clean record but steady getting turned down from jobs. He thinks I really don’t wanna work. In the back of my head I’m tryna work small hours because I can’t be away from my daughter too long. It’s just a lot... I hate not having nth or able to help and it’s coming in between my relationship. He needs help and I need him. But he says I’m worried about the wrong thing.. intimacy should be the last thing on my mind.
Areezy+

Re: Advice?

Postby Sweetdreamsbaby » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:46 am

Like you said, he needs you and you need him. when I see my man come home from work, worn and tired, and all he wants is to eat, shower and sleep and I'm in a mood?, I know I have to take matters into my own hands. I let him eat in silence, let him shower and when he is almost asleep I walk in and offer him a back or a foot rub. It almost always ends up a full body massage and a happy ending for me but its been 9 years now. We have 3 kids oldest is 8. So give him space and when he is done playing with your baby and is in bed nice and sleepy ? take charge. Get him relaxed and happy to see you. It seems like you love him so try. But if he seems to resent you for your needs don't suffer alone talk to him you can work it out but only together. Jobs come and go, keep looking and you will find one. Good luck:)
Sweetdreamsbaby

Re: Advice?

Postby Happy-Sunshine-Love » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:55 am

Don't be so hard on yourself. Of course no matter what having a baby is hard and they are number 1 in your mind then the fact of needed to provide for them but like I have been told many times it's okay for mommy and daddy to do something for themselves every month a few times there should always be enough time to show your loved ones that you care and love them saying i love you and little hugs and kisses here and there go along way and of course there needs to be some special fun time for mom and dad every now and again... my boyfriend and I sometimes massage eachothers feet or back sometimes you gotta put in more work to get the pleasure you want and that goes both ways for you and him.. you both are obviously stressed and need someway too get some of that stress off your mind
Happy-Sunshine-Love

Return to Adult Relationship