He is too 'big' for me

Relationship with your partner

He is too 'big' for me

Postby cgirl » Mon May 06, 2019 2:53 pm

Hello everyone!
i hope someone could give me some advice. Yesterday it was the first time me and my new boyfriend tried to haves*x. As we havent done it before i had no idea that his pen*s is too big and thick. I was shocked and scared at the same time. I am bot a virgin but it was my first time that my boyfriend had this kind of size. So i didnt know how to react so i refused having s*x with him cause i was scared. So girls what should i do about it?..should i tell him the truth that i think this is too big for me? And any ideas of how to have s*x without pain?
Thank you everyone!!
cgirl

Re: He is too 'big' for me

Postby Kray » Mon May 06, 2019 3:24 pm

I have the same reaction with you the first time i saw and have s*x with my bf and he is too big for me. It was quite bloody and painful. I suggest bring extra lubricant, do not depend much on your liquids.. but, we both are patient until I was able to adjust to his size. when we used the lubricants it felt better and no more pain.
Kray

Postby Danielbabes1201 » Mon May 06, 2019 4:20 pm

^ I agree to the bringing extra lubricate, but there is also a possibility you will be okay. Before I met my SO I was not a virgin but the only guy I had slept with before him was pretty small, and my SO is quite "endowed", like almost gigantic compared to the guy that took my virginity and we never really had an issue other than some slight pain if im to dry when he puts it in. All you can do is try and if it hurts to badly make adjustments.
Danielbabes1201

Postby lezzle » Mon May 06, 2019 7:49 pm

Plenty of foreplay to relax yourself and use lots of lubrication. Your body will eventually get used to his size. Talk to him about it so that he knows why you acted the way you did. Good luck!
lezzle

Postby Tiffanies » Mon May 06, 2019 10:43 pm

Looking at it in a funny way just to make you laugh ? you are lucky a big one and a thick one lucky ? for you hahaha lmfao ?? just relax.. use lubricant and enjoy ..
Tiffanies

Postby Mikeysgirl » Tue May 07, 2019 1:35 am

Lube it up
Mikeysgirl

Postby Sophs » Tue May 07, 2019 9:52 am

You can also practice relaxing your muscles down there (kind of like the opposite of doing your kegels). When you're ready to try him out, exhale and try to relax your whole body as much as you can. Once he's entered you, feel it out. I find that once he's in, it's very pleasurable because everything is stretched out. But as we've all said, lube and foreplay are very important! Don't skip either of these so that you don't get torn. A healthy V will eventually adjust to just about any size, remember it's designed to stretch enough to let a whole baby through ?.
Sophs

Postby Anita33 » Tue May 07, 2019 10:36 am

Tiffanies wrote:Looking at it in a funny way just to make you laugh ? you are lucky a big one and a thick one lucky ? for you hahaha lmfao ?? just relax.. use lubricant and enjoy ..
??? Tiffanies
Anita33

Postby Cherylkts » Thu May 09, 2019 3:25 am

Totally recommend lots of lubricant... as a post operative transsexual even smaller guys were tough at first??...but with patience and lots of foreplay and lube...it got easier..and so good too..My husband is pretty well endowed also and remember having a similar reaction the first time with him...but again time, foreplay, patience and lots of lubrication..it has worked well....you do stretch and accommodate it but does take some time too..also trying positions where you can control how fast and how deep helps too.....good luck and let us know how it goes
Cherylkts

Postby Estee 54 » Thu May 09, 2019 3:12 pm

My bf is quite big, i hated s*x at first but when i relaxed and decided to open up s*x has never been better, i dont even need lubrication just foreplay and not thinking about size, i cant enjoying any other s*x.
Estee 54

Next

Return to Adult Relationship