Beginner ❤︎

Beginner ❤︎

Postby MeishaGirl0410 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:58 am

Hello, Many of my friends and my classmates ask why I don't use any make up or anything that makes me pretty. I just don't know HOW to use make up.. many of my friends said that I'm toooo "simple" they're always buying me make ups but I don't know how to use them and my mom said that I should wear make up when I'm older (when I already done in college or have a job) currently I'm 17 Years Old and I only use Baby Powder and Liptints, I don't do any skin care but for me I think my skin is fine I only have few acne in my forehead and oily sometimes in my nose. So I ask you guys or suggest any products that I can use.. And any make up that is good for me as a Beginner for a natural or school look.. (what powder, cream, etc..) thank you ❤︎
MeishaGirl0410

Re: Beginner ❤︎

Postby flopsy » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:56 am

I have always been simple. No makeup at all for me
flopsy

Postby Paris544 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:21 pm

I like fit me Matte poreless foundation.I think it’s good for beginners and it does it’s job good ? I think you should just do some experimenting with makeup because everyone’s different and what works for someone else might not work for you. I hope this helped a little bit ?
Paris544

Postby Wolves2018 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:30 pm

Bare minerals foundation, lipsence foundation and Mary Kay are really good. Bare minerals covers well for being light coverage so it is natural looking. Mary Kay is light and buildable, and the lipsence kind I forgot what the actual name of it but lipsence is part of it is good to. It is water and sweatproof.
Wolves2018

Postby Justgivingadvice » Sun May 05, 2019 2:06 pm

I use Natio, it’s a natural foundation (and has other makeup items as well but I only use foundation and concealer).
I tend to not wear makeup often, it’s something I have to be in the mood for.
There are plenty of YouTube tutorials on how to apply makeup :) I taught myself, but my sister learned through her friends and through YouTube.

If you don’t want to wear makeup, that’s totally fine as well, you absolutely don’t have to! Just do what you feel comfortable with :)
The biggest thing is to not overdo it.
Good luck!
Justgivingadvice

Postby dariqueen_15 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:51 am

MeishaGirl0410 wrote:Hello, Many of my friends and my classmates ask why I don't use any make up or anything that makes me pretty. I just don't know HOW to use make up.. many of my friends said that I'm toooo "simple" they're always buying me make ups but I don't know how to use them and my mom said that I should wear make up when I'm older (when I already done in college or have a job) currently I'm 17 Years Old and I only use Baby Powder and Liptints, I don't do any skin care but for me I think my skin is fine I only have few acne in my forehead and oily sometimes in my nose. So I ask you guys or suggest any products that I can use.. And any make up that is good for me as a Beginner for a natural or school look.. (what powder, cream, etc..) thank you ❤︎

If you don’t really want to use make up don’t your not if you don’t feel the need to then don’t and besides if you have acne (no offense I kinda do too barely tho) makeup will make it worse
dariqueen_15

Postby Maddy_shark » Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:26 pm

I say keep it simple. Light eye shadow and neutral lipstick or gloss, and maybe some mascara and blush
Maddy_shark

Postby Wolves2018 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:15 pm

Maddy_shark wrote:I say keep it simple. Light eye shadow and neutral lipstick or gloss, and maybe some mascara and blush
you are underage to be able to use the teen and adult sides of the forum. The age limits are 13 and 18. You may come back to the forum when you are 13.
Wolves2018

Postby ryleespalink » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:11 am

I definitely think that not doing makeup is great! It is good for you skin to not wear makeup and it saves a lot of time and money! But I do think that doing skincare is definitely important because taking care of your skin is important. I started playing around with skin care stud when I was 12 and learned my type of skin and before I knew it I had a skin care routine as young’s as 13 and my skin is amazing! I think u should definitely start playing around with products to see what works best for your skin but u should definitely use a strong cleanser, toner, and a good moisturizer just to get you started and see what is good for your skin from there!!
ryleespalink

Postby fdora » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:29 am

Hey!
I recommend you a concealer and maybe mascara. I hate mascara because it’s so hard to take off but it depends on you, how much you will like it. Put the concealer just under your eye, and put some eyebrow gel on your brows just for the shape. This is my everyday routine and i’m perfectly happy with it. It’s simple but you have makeup on and it gives you a fresher sight. Novadays a lot of people using false lashes, that’s better than the mascara.
Just keep it simple, you don’t need to use a tons of makeup to look better, i’m sure you’re beautiful in the way you are❤️ 18yo/girl
fdora

Next

Return to Make up