Please help discharge ❗️

Teen health

Please help discharge ❗️

Postby Smurf3543 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:27 pm

I’m really young (14) and my body is still a little bit of a mystery to me. At random times, usually one or two times a day, this white stuff basically falls out of my vagina. It’s about a tablespoon worth. It all comes out at once without warning and soaks through my underwear. When it happens at school I go to the nurses office and put a panty liner on my underwear after wiping most of the discharge off of my clothes with toilet paper. I don’t have a mom to ask about this and my dad won’t set me up with a doctors apt Bc I won’t tell him what it is. I asked him to make me one Bc I can’t and I told him it’s personal. He said he would but it’s been three months and every time I ask him about it he avoids the topic. Is this normal? Will it ever stop? Is there something I can do or take to make it stop?
Smurf3543

Re: Please help discharge ❗️

Postby SLO.mto4 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:16 pm

Totally normal! Your vagina is designed to keep itself clean and this is part of it. Also as you get older your body is preparing for making baby's so each month this will be part of your completely normal cycle. Nothing to worry about, it means your body is doing exactly what it's supposed to be doing. I suggest keeping panty liners on hand. This way you don't have to go to the nurse every time this happens. Also the school nurse is supposed to be able to talk with students about this kind of stuff so perhaps sit down with the school nurse and ask about everything. I hope this helps some, good luck!!
As far as talking to your Dad he may be way more understanding than you think. Raising a daughter on his own he has to be prepared for exactly this. Try bringing it up, I am sure he is ready to either give you some info or take you to someone who can.??
SLO.mto4

Postby Smurf3543 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:27 pm

Thank you so much. I feel way less stressed about this ❤️
Smurf3543

Postby flopsy » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:25 am

Smurf, you may only post and reply in the teen forum since you are only 13 or 14 years old. Your post has been moved to the teen forum.
flopsy

Return to Teen Health