S*x before marriage

S*x before marriage

Postby Justagirl17 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:31 pm

So me and my boyfriend has been dating for almost 5 months now and we have done about everything but s*x and I really love it and so does he but I feel like we might have s*x soon and I’m kinda nervous about it! It will be the first time for both of us and we have talked about it and I still ain’t for sure if I want to do it but like in the moment when we are making out I really want to do it!
Justagirl17

Re: S*x before marriage

Postby Prettylittlelibra » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:45 pm

If it is protected s*x, do whatever you want.
Prettylittlelibra

Postby Justgivingadvice » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:05 am

Times have changed. If you and your boyfriend are ready for s*x, don’t worry about it being before marriage. Just make sure protection is used.
Justgivingadvice

Postby Wolves2018 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:13 pm

My husband and I before we got married we had s*x. It didn't bother us to much. We knew that we would end up married on paper but in our heart we felt like we were already married. If that makes any sense
Wolves2018

Postby CoConutButter » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:15 pm

If you’re not sure you’ll be with him for a good bit then i wouldn’t do it.
CoConutButter

Postby xDubzQweenx » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:24 am

Hi, I get times have changed and everyone is pro s*x as long as it safe. But tbh from personal experience i feel it is better to wait for marriage. I had pre marital s*x and whats not being shared is all the emotion bagged that comes after it. Especially being a teenager. As it is all the emotional things we deal with as a young girl are crazy now throw s*x in the mix. So to be quiet honest it is somthing I personally regretted. #truelovewaits a guy who really loves you will be ok with your decision to wait. Dont feel like your missing out on anything or that s*x is the only way to show you really love one another bcus ultimately, one who loves someone wants to take care of i person and perserve them Hope that helps gurly.<3
xDubzQweenx

Postby Justgivingadvice » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:56 pm

xDubzQweenx wrote:Hi, I get times have changed and everyone is pro s*x as long as it safe. But tbh from personal experience i feel it is better to wait for marriage. I had pre marital s*x and whats not being shared is all the emotion bagged that comes after it. Especially being a teenager. As it is all the emotional things we deal with as a young girl are crazy now throw s*x in the mix. So to be quiet honest it is somthing I personally regretted. #truelovewaits a guy who really loves you will be ok with your decision to wait. Dont feel like your missing out on anything or that s*x is the only way to show you really love one another bcus ultimately, one who loves someone wants to take care of i person and perserve them Hope that helps gurly.<3

Life is about experiences, regrets and mistakes. My first time I regret. Would I change anything? No. I knew it was the right time for me, even if I regret the circumstance and that I lost a potentially really great guy from it.
Justgivingadvice

Postby k2 + » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:06 pm

Now pls do not get offended or anything but me being a Christian I strongly believe that s*x before marriage is a big sin and you should wait and I know people say oh it's ok as long as you wear a condom but condoms can break and then you could pregnant it's just better if you get married before you have s*x.
k2 +

Postby Justgivingadvice » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:08 pm

k2 + wrote:Now pls do not get offended or anything but me being a Christian I strongly believe that s*x before marriage is a big sin and you should wait and I know people say oh it's ok as long as you wear a condom but condoms can break and then you could pregnant it's just better if you get married before you have s*x.

You’re entitled to your view, but people have been having s*x outside of marriage since time began. It’s a person’s personal choice.
Justgivingadvice

Postby 67impala » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:47 pm

5 months is really not too long of a time in terms of getting to know them, that aside really make sure you are ready and that it’s what you want to do. I know a lot of people say it’s fine to have regrets, but it’s a lot better when something as special as that isn’t one of them. Just make sure it’s what you really want and that you’re willing to share that experience with your BF, having a bad first time is an all to common thing these days.
67impala

Return to Teen Menstruation