Crushes?‍♀️?‍♀️

Crushes?‍♀️?‍♀️

Postby Amanda_21 » Wed May 02, 2018 11:01 pm

So I’m in 7th grade and I have a crush on this boy and I think he likes me back and we’re one of those people who don’t talk to each other or don’t hangout, that’s the kind of class we are if we like a guy we just don’t do anything about it we are all shy to approach each other so i was wondering what can I do to make him tell me how he feels or how to give him hints that I like him back without talking or smiling :) ?
Amanda_21
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 9:17 pm

Re: Crushes?‍♀️?‍♀️

Postby Lauren17 » Thu May 03, 2018 3:16 am

Just generally say some ‘relationship’ things. Like, do you have a crush or whatever. If he gets nervous, it could be you. Except he might feel uncomfortable if you straight on ask him. So I recommend getting to know him better. If he brings up the topic of girls, keep it going. Wish you luck!
Lauren17
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:28 am

Re: Crushes?‍♀️?‍♀️

Postby Amanda_21 » Thu May 03, 2018 12:26 pm

Ok thank you so much???
Amanda_21
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 9:17 pm

Re: Crushes?‍♀️?‍♀️

Postby VioletRoseLily » Thu May 03, 2018 9:33 pm

Ok, 7th grade is still young first off but if you like the guy then you like him. Subtlety is key, just try and start some conversations with him, when you know him a bit better drop him some hints, maybe try and meet out of school eg. the cinema. When you feel like he might like you back that’s when you just have to be open about your feelings. Good Luck!
VioletRoseLily
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:46 pm

Re: Crushes?‍♀️?‍♀️

Postby Amanda_21 » Thu May 03, 2018 10:03 pm

VioletRoseLily wrote:Ok, 7th grade is still young first off but if you like the guy then you like him. Subtlety is key, just try and start some conversations with him, when you know him a bit better drop him some hints, maybe try and meet out of school eg. the cinema. When you feel like he might like you back that’s when you just have to be open about your feelings. Good Luck!
thank you sooo much, i know the boy likes me he liked me before I liked him I know he likes me beacuase he has made actions and its just sooo obvious and my friends keep shipping us the problem is I want him to tell me how he feels and I dont want him to be scared to approach me.
Amanda_21
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 9:17 pm

Re: Crushes?‍♀️?‍♀️

Postby Cookie Monster » Fri May 04, 2018 1:06 am

I feel you girl,this kind of situation can be pretty tiring,especially if the guy shows mixed signals or very little!What you can do is start subtly,taste(I think that's the right expression)tje waters,you know what I mean.Talk to him about the school subjects,maybe a test or ask him something about the hw?And if you see him responding you can maybe start a mire general conversation.Try that a few times,see how he reacts when you talk to him,if he shows interest,if he continues the conversation.Boys also like to brag a lot & talk about themselves when given the chance when they want to impress you so watch out for that also.It all depends on the guy though.Ither signs that he likes you are his eye pupils dilating when he looks at you or talks to you,him making excuses to talk to you,maybe teasing you/playfully hitting you etc and trying to impress you/make you laugh & looking at you.Try to look for these signs too.And most importantly : don't be so shy!Don't be afraid to show interest!Who knows,he might like you too!
Cookie Monster
 
Posts: 1718
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:37 pm

Re: Crushes?‍♀️?‍♀️

Postby Amanda_21 » Fri May 04, 2018 1:14 am

Cookie Monster wrote:I feel you girl,this kind of situation can be pretty tiring,especially if the guy shows mixed signals or very little!What you can do is start subtly,taste(I think that's the right expression)tje waters,you know what I mean.Talk to him about the school subjects,maybe a test or ask him something about the hw?And if you see him responding you can maybe start a mire general conversation.Try that a few times,see how he reacts when you talk to him,if he shows interest,if he continues the conversation.Boys also like to brag a lot & talk about themselves when given the chance when they want to impress you so watch out for that also.It all depends on the guy though.Ither signs that he likes you are his eye pupils dilating when he looks at you or talks to you,him making excuses to talk to you,maybe teasing you/playfully hitting you etc and trying to impress you/make you laugh & looking at you.Try to look for these signs too.And most importantly : don't be so shy!Don't be afraid to show interest!Who knows,he might like you too!

Thank you soooooooo much☺️☺️☺️ Thanks for replying that really helped me???
Amanda_21
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 9:17 pm

Re: Crushes?‍♀️?‍♀️

Postby Cookie Monster » Fri May 04, 2018 1:17 am

Amanda_21 wrote:
Cookie Monster wrote:I feel you girl,this kind of situation can be pretty tiring,especially if the guy shows mixed signals or very little!What you can do is start subtly,taste(I think that's the right expression)tje waters,you know what I mean.Talk to him about the school subjects,maybe a test or ask him something about the hw?And if you see him responding you can maybe start a mire general conversation.Try that a few times,see how he reacts when you talk to him,if he shows interest,if he continues the conversation.Boys also like to brag a lot & talk about themselves when given the chance when they want to impress you so watch out for that also.It all depends on the guy though.Ither signs that he likes you are his eye pupils dilating when he looks at you or talks to you,him making excuses to talk to you,maybe teasing you/playfully hitting you etc and trying to impress you/make you laugh & looking at you.Try to look for these signs too.And most importantly : don't be so shy!Don't be afraid to show interest!Who knows,he might like you too!

Thank you soooooooo much☺️☺️☺️ Thanks for replying that really helped me???

Glad I helped you girl!❤Keep us updated!
Cookie Monster
 
Posts: 1718
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:37 pm

Re: Crushes?‍♀️?‍♀️

Postby Amanda_21 » Mon May 14, 2018 9:20 pm

Cookie Monster wrote:
Amanda_21 wrote:
Cookie Monster wrote:I feel you girl,this kind of situation can be pretty tiring,especially if the guy shows mixed signals or very little!What you can do is start subtly,taste(I think that's the right expression)tje waters,you know what I mean.Talk to him about the school subjects,maybe a test or ask him something about the hw?And if you see him responding you can maybe start a mire general conversation.Try that a few times,see how he reacts when you talk to him,if he shows interest,if he continues the conversation.Boys also like to brag a lot & talk about themselves when given the chance when they want to impress you so watch out for that also.It all depends on the guy though.Ither signs that he likes you are his eye pupils dilating when he looks at you or talks to you,him making excuses to talk to you,maybe teasing you/playfully hitting you etc and trying to impress you/make you laugh & looking at you.Try to look for these signs too.And most importantly : don't be so shy!Don't be afraid to show interest!Who knows,he might like you too!

Thank you soooooooo much☺️☺️☺️ Thanks for replying that really helped me???

Glad I helped you girl!❤Keep us updated!

Hi again, I have a update so today I decided to give myself kind of like a boost so when he was talking today in front of the class I kind of like licked my lips and bit it down a lil with a very tiny smirk and his reaction was like he was happy and shocked that I did that beacause I usually don’t give clues like him so he stared at me in shock, he always looks at me but this time it was in shock. But he just made an account like one week ago on instagram but still didn’t request me but he knows my username cause we have a class group chat I think he might be shy?
Amanda_21
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 9:17 pm

Re: Crushes?‍♀️?‍♀️

Postby Cookie Monster » Tue May 15, 2018 12:54 pm

That's a good thing that ge reacted to your sign.Have you followed him on insta? If not do it so he'll have an excuse to follow you back.He seems really shy...
Cookie Monster
 
Posts: 1718
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:37 pm

Next

Return to Teen Social

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Forever for Him 4r and 4 guests